Earth Sweet Earth

I was at school. (High school) And I was just hanging with my buds. They're not the greatest but at least I have people to talk to. I'm the odd one out of the group besides my buddy Leo. He's the main reason why I'm in this group. Leo, he's like my brother he knows when I am uncomfortable when the others take there jokes too far.
  One day at school our leader, Ron. Wanted to talk to me alone I felt terrified but I went with him because he wanted to talk in private. Ron and I Are... Well, not the best buds. We don't work well with one another. He usually pulls pranks on me and Leo has to drag me out of them. One time I needed to go to the bathroom and they tricked me into going into the janitors closet thinking it was as a bathroom. They locked me in there for a 1hr. Until I ended pissing myself and cried in the corner until Leo got the janitor to open the closet.
  So I go with Ron. "Ok Ron, what is it this time?" R: "Oh nothing... Besides this... Get him!!" "Wha-" I turn around but not on time when a bag is put over my head and I'm knocked unconscious. When I awake I'm in a classroom. Luckily this is a club and not a very big one. 5 girls. In my head, I think Ohhh nononono this can't be?!! But low and behold it is what I'm thinking. I once saw a cute girl here and I wanted to say hi to her but she was hardly at this club. When I look at myself I notice I have a paci gag in my mouth and my hands are tied to the teacher's table. On my T-shirt which was white, they wrote Please take care of me. Water starts to fill my eyes fast. The girls are just staring at me awning and cooing at me. Not to mention taking pics. Threw my watery eyes I see the girl at the end of the hall. I was never able to make out her eyes before. So all I saw was her figure. She was staring at me then left the room. I felt more terrible. I started to cry heavier. The girls were still having fun until I notice 1 say something then they all got quiet. The crying became unbearable and I soon passed out.
Next thing I knew I was in the nurse's office with Leo at the side of my bed. "L... Leo... " Leo then looks up. "Shank!?! Oh, thank God!!" He then gives me a big hug. "Wha-... What happened to me?..." Just then the nurse comes in. "You passed out and one of the girls called for me when you did so we laid you here to rest. May I ask you who did this to you?" "Well it was-" I then remembered if I snitched on Ron he would definitely do worse later. "I... I wasn't able to see... A bag went over my head and I couldn't see who it was..." The nurse gives me a stern stare. Like she could tell that I was lying.  "Hmm very well then..." The nurse leaves the living room and lets me & Leo be. L: "Look, man... I'm sorry for dragging you down into this group... If you want you don't have to be with us." "But I'm not here because of them I'm here because I want to be with you." "Ya man but look you're not suited to be in this group. I mean look at you. You passed out by crying. They're crawling all over you. You're not safe in the group." "Ya, but I can change I swear! Maybe I can just-" "Shank!" He shouted put my name this time. I felt intimidated. "Look man. I hope you understand this is for the best. But you're not welcomed into the group no more..." My eyes widened I felt like crying again. My best friend, telling me to leave. Where else would I go? Assuming that all of those photos we're tooken and sent out to the whole school. My reputation should be ruined. No one would talk to me. I'll have to be alone for the rest of the school year!?!
With that, I just stared down at my bed with a blank empty stare. Leo just patted my shoulder and left. After the nurse gave me the green light I went back to class. Everyone was staring at me and whispering stuff. The rest of the day sucked too. At lunch, some kid threw their milk at me. Like this day could get any worse!?!! Once the school day ended I had to walk home. Usually, Leo walked with me home every day. Occasionally stopping at the squiggly piggy and getting something to eat. But after what he said I didn't want to be anywhere near him at all. So I took the short cut. Threw an alley. I've been down this alley before and nothing has ever happened to me before. Until I heard something. I turned to see what it was and even I did I saw a red dot on me as snipers have on their guns. I started booking it. Ohhh there's no place like home there's no place like home! But as soon as that I was shot and fell unconscious.