The Hunt for Leo

Minc POV
  It broke my heart having to leave my baby. I close the door behind me and begin to walk to the gate. I jump a bit when I hear my baby cry for me. I bite my lip trying to resit my Mother instinct to run back to my baby. I start to run to the gate and jump high into the air. In mid-air, I summon my wings. I flap them hard to get higher. I soon feel my body slip out of our house's magic barrier as if i slipped out of a bubble. I turn to fly on my back to look back at my home slowly disappear. We put a magic dom around our house to protect it and to keep it hidden. Especially since we're the queens, we don't want some random fan coming do our doorstep unannounced. I put on some shades. Suddenly spirit pops up.
"Hello, my lady. We have a long travel ahead of us."
"Indeed we do. Do you have his serum record?"
"Indeed I do Ms. Music." On the glasses, a new tab appears. The glasses are tech glasses. It shows his record and a new photo of himself. "His new mind wipe shall be in 4 hrs. So best make haste."

A: If any of you remember in the chapter "Help" shank was about to get a shot but he was saved before he got it. Basically, that shot is supposed to completely wipe out your old memory. But it's given in small amounts at a time. Shank got the first half at the ship when he first got there. And was about to be given the 2nd half. If given all at once will result in death.

After 2 hrs of traveling overseas. We make it to another country.
I use my magic to change my appearance. I have a hood on which makes it impossible to see my face. I regress my age to wear i look like an old lady. And my hair now becomes silver. And my wings go black to look like a crow's wings.

I land on a dock that's all grimy and old, which looks likes it's been here for years and it's ready to collapse any second. But the wood is very thick. I land on the dock behind a boat. I grab spirit and he changes into a black cane for me. I pretend to have a limp as if i have a bad hip. I walk out of my hiding spot behind the boat to where i can see all the hustle and bustle. Seeing people Carrie fish and goods to the trading post. I stager to a merchant. Here no one likes to talk unless you buy something. So i limp over to a jeweler. I see that she is selling a beautiful fire ruby necklace that is in the shape of a heart. "Hello, Lady might i buy this necklace." Trying my best not to show my manors because everyone here is rude and aggressive. Not even towards an old lady. "50 pillups " she gives me a stare as if she knows that i don't have the "money." Well, i do. From under my cape and hood, i pull out a stack of coins. And toss it onto the table. "Heh, well go-ahead take it and scram." I quickly snatch the necklace. "Do you know where the adoption hall is?" "Yeah" I toss another coin knowing that she won't actually tell me unless i give it to her. "Down the main road, take s left on Turkish street then right burbish." I leave her but do a small grunt as i leave. I tp to each street. Following her direction. Soon i make it to a box-shaped building that's painted all white. I see a door and walk inside. Inside i see a waiting room and a viewing window of all the kids. Alined with todiums (the ones you do speeches on) with screens so you can pick your child. I walk over to one and start to type in Leo. Leo's personal file comes up. He's actually cheap vs to all the other babies. Says he's a brat, won't take his meds, won't drink his milk, must be force-fed, doesn't like to be carried. I think the poor kid, of course, he'd be like this. These people are nothing but jerks. Don't worry I'll get you out. On the side, it reads 45 mins until his mind wipe. I bit my teeth. Is that enough time? As i go over to pay for i hear the sounds of trumpets playing outside. I turn back to look at the door. Suddenly a huge lion comes in. He is ripped from head to toe. He's muscles way over-exaggerated. His main a rusted orange. And every time he walks he's hair would look like fire. A beard on his chin that's silver. So mesmerizing that you can't help but look at. And his eyes it looks like he put eye shadow all around it. Right now he is wearing a golden can't piece with a fire ruby in the middle. King Zambra. He walks up to me. My heart races and im glued to my spot like a deer on the road. He bends his head down to look at me. "Move" i realize that im at the front desk. So i move aside. "I'm here for my taxes." The lady grumbles and hands him a sack of gold coins. He grabs it. "Where is the income?" The lady groans again "one sec." She goes to the back. I sit on a chair on the side. Kind Zambra sits down waiting for the women to come back. We both sit in silence. Then he turns to me.
"Have we've met before?"
"What?"
"Have. We. MET. Before?" His voice shakes the floor.
"No, sir. I live on the outskirts of the city. In the woods."
"Hm, then why show up in a place like this?"
I quickly think up a story to cover my lie.
"I need help around my house. And what better way to get help than from a child who knows nothing about our society. They would be so terrified they never leave the house."
The king let out a horgard laugh. That shakes the floor.
"Haha, i like your spunk. You should come to my castle one day."
"Nah i rather not. Too much walking." "Haha, you're funny."
Then the lady comes back with another bag of gold. King Zambra takes the gold and begins to walk off.
"Maybe one day I'll see you again." And he leaves. I sigh in relief. I go back up to the desk to buy Leo. Then the lady says. "Sorry going on break now." "Wait but what about my purchase?" "You can wait lady." She then leaves.
  (Grrr spirit!) (Yes my lady?) (How long is she going to take to come back?) (About 30 mins at max.) (And how long is it to do the paperwork?) (25-30 minutes) (Argh! Not enough time!! Plan B) (Ready at your word.)

I twirl my cane around then smash the ground. I become dust and fall to the ground. People freak out. I slip out from underneath my cloak still as dust. I then travel behind the counter and slip underneath the door. I make it to the other side and pop back into a solid form. I now wear a skin-tight suit that looks like a ninja suit covering my face. "Heh, thought I left this?" Holds up the fire ruby necklace. "Haha, you're getting better at remembering Ms. Music." I put it in my pocket and start running to the nursery. I run threw different rooms. Then I stumble upon the medication room. I look around and find a Steri-Dose Syringe. I read the document near it. "Hey, spirit look at this" spirit comes over. "Turns out this is a serum that can reverse the effects of the regression shot. Turning them back to the age they were." "Hm sounds promising. " "It says it must be given in 4 different amounts threw the time expand of 4 months." "Look, mistress. They have another." Spirit's tail balances another. "Huh, so each of these is a dose of 1... And you need 4 to get back to normal...."
   "I saw the intruder come this way!"
    I quickly stash the one in my hand in my pocket. I dust my way threw a crack just before they open the door. I then end up in the nursery room. "Ah, here we are." I walk on fours staying under the cribs to stay away from people's views. "Spirit what number?" "3849" I start looking for his number. I soon hear the people running to the door. I whistle to Spirit and he nods. He goes to the door and splats against the door. Making a sticky web around the whole door. I frantically look for his number. "3571....3829... 3849!!" I squat and raise my head slowly up. He is in a capsule crib sucking on a binky that is connected to a tube of milk. How dare ppl treat these poor souls like this. I want to rescue all of them but there is so much that even my magic can do. I push the eject button and the doom opens from his capsule. He stays asleep. I slowly grab him and replace his paci tube with an actual paci. I look around the room and see a wall. I focus my eyes really hard on the wall and see for a split second an alley. My eyes spark outback to become normal. "Agh! Hate doing that spell... Spirit!!!" Spirit nods. I get into a running position.

  And open my wings. And I start charging my wings. Some feathers start to glow purple.  Spirit slip away and onto my back forming a sphere around Leo to protect him from impact. I push forward and drill threw the wall. Just as they open the door. The wall breaks apart leaving dust behind. I zoom up into the hair faster than an air fighter. Making a steep turn up. And once I'm high enough. I stop for a sec and fall a bit down. I charge my wings to max making them shine so bright that anyone who sees gets blind. I then sonic boom myself away heading back to my home island.

Soon we make it to our home island. I use my body to cover Leo's entire body. And I crash into the ground making a creator.

   I cough a lot and slowly get up. I grunt at the pain in my leg. But I manage to stand up. My wings still out just limply fall to the floor. I hold a sphere in my hand. I tap it and it opens. Spirit sits like a dog at my side. I check Leo to see if he's alright. And lucky there isn't a scratch on him. I sigh in relief and sit back down to rest for a sec.
  Once I'm relieved from pain I slowly start to walk back home. "My lady, would you rather I give you a lift home instead? You're completely drained. And it's not healthy for you to keep using magic. Especially since you used a lot of your magic at Max volume." Spirit then forms a cloud and scoops me up swifting me off my feet. I'm too tired to fight back so I just lay down into him and cuddle Leo to take a quick nap.

"Mistress where home." I rub my eyes and lookup. I see my house coming closer. I yawn and stretch. I check on Leo again and then it hits me. "HIS SHOT!! I forgot to give it to him!!!!" I start to panic. "It's ok mistress I've taken care of it while you were flying." He then holds up an empty syringe bottle in his tail then points to a bandage on his hand." I sigh with the hugest relief. "Thank God this trip wasn't a waste..." I then feel incredibly weak. My body shakes and I fall back a bit, not being able to support my own body weight. "Woah are you ok Mistress?!" "I... I'm ok..." "Minc...Your hair is... Turning white!" I look at the tips of my hair and my hair is indeed turning white. Spirit starts to speed up a bit.

Spirit lands in front of the door and I stand up. I start to knock on the door. It's so late I hope my baby is asleep. Soon Pink opens the door for me. My breathing is heavy. I need my magic drink.
     "I need a drink..."

Announcement!!!!
"If I get about 17 comments saying 'yes please do' I'll post some photos/Artwork of all the characters in this book. And yes I did make my icon so I do know how to draw very well. So 17-20 comments telling me that you guys want me to post drawings of them. If you guys go beyond 50 I will be speechless. And will plan a special chapter just for you guys :3" 

Thank you guys for all of your love and support. You guys crushed it. My book has over 10k views and 100 votes. Your support is beautiful and I appreciate each and every one of you. Whether you've read all or just this one. Remember your lovely and beautiful in every way. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
MincMusic