Wait. What?!

Leo and I sat there for about 10 min. But for us, it felt like 30min. I squirmed around in my chair. Leo was just going in circles in his chair. So I called out to the women. "Miss?..." No answer. "Ms. Flower?.." Then she finally responded. "Ms. Who? I'm not called that." I knew what she wanted to be called, but I felt too embarrassed to say it. But what else could I do? "M-Mommy..." I grew red to the face and went all hot. But I was right the fairy women came back into the room. "Did you two learn your lesson?" I nodded, Leo nodded out of spite. "Very well. Come on now let us go enjoy breakfast." She picks us both up. I finally now realize that I and Leo were now the same age. 2. I looked at Leo with a glare of. You did this to us. He looked down in shame.
She placed us both in highchairs. While the rest of the girls sat at the table. They were fed mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. While she fed us mashed baby food. Strawberries and bananas to be exact. She fed and fed us. I felt stuffed at the end. Considering that my stomach was small I couldn't eat much. The fairy could obviously tell because I was laying my head on the table with my tongue out. Leo, on the other hand, kept eating. He always had a bigger appetite than me. She then picks me up and left some magic to help feed Leo when she left.
She took me to another room and sat in a rocking chair. I didn't move a lot because I felt so full. She then shoved a bottle into my mouth. I refused her 1st 5 tries then she said. "Look, either you get the bottle or me." I look at her in confusion. It took me 3 mins until I was finally able to get what she meant. Breastfeeding. My face lit up like a traffic light. I steamed up so much. Instantly took the bottle and drank. "Good job now let's change you." She placed me and changed me into diapers instead of pullups and a onesie. Then placed me in the playpen.
  Later on, I hear the girls go to the bathroom and I heard the failed attempts from Leo trying to getaway. Soon my eyes grew heavy so I fell asleep.
  When I woke up I woke to a disgusting smell and feel. I tried to move but then I instantly knew what had happened. How?!? But I'm not-!? Sigh, maybe it's this new body?... Ya... That's it. The feeling soon became unbearable and I start to cry. Soon the lady comes to me. "Shh shh, it's ok baby. Mommy's here." She picks me up. "Phew! Someone made a stinky, didn't he. Well, I'm glad that you had a thick diaper on." I feel humiliated. She picks me up and put me on the changing table. I hate that she is looking at my privates right now. And no I am not attracted to her. Once she is finished she brings me over to the hallway again where I first saw my universe. I stare out at the blank space. No planets anywhere. Just stars. I assume we're in the back of this space ship because I can see the stars slowly get further from us. 
  I was so busy looking at the stars I didn't notice until the last second that I was heading back to the lab. "Wait!! I don't want-" She puts me back down on the doctor's table. The kind at vets. The huge snake doctor comes back. Holding a clipboard in his had and taking notes. "Hm," he takes a tiny doctor's hammer and checks my reflexes. Then he checks my blood pressure. So on and so on he gives me a regular check-up. Until the end that is... "Ms. Flower can you hold the specimen down. I'll have to make a few injections and withdraw some blood for further analysis." My eyes widen and I start to thrash hard. "N-NO!! Don't please!! I swear I'll be good!! Just, please!!! Stop!!!!" No matter how much I screamed, cried and thrashed they just continued. I had a total of 3 shots and 1 ounce of blood they took. My butt and legs hurt so bad. The lady rubbed my butt. I raised my arms up to her looking for any source of affection I could get. Even if it was from her. She picked me up and rested my head on her shoulder. I hid in her shoulder and hugged her tight. She rubbed my back. "Thank you, Mr. Fang." She bowed to him in respect and left the room with me. I didn't want to look at the stars right now. I was in too much pain.
I couldn't feel my bladder now. So I started to pee in fear. She brought me back to my crib and laid me down. She gave me my rabbit and I instantly hugged it. She changed me and gave me a bottle. I started to dink because I felt parched. While I suckled I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When will this dream end?.....

Arthur's note:
Sorry if these are short. I'm thinking of making these short but fast for you guys. Or would you like them longer? Tell me in the comments.
Quote of  the chapter:
  "Life is not something to be played with. At least not with something you hate. Why live life as a game you play? When you can live life like your playing your own game. Don't let people tell you how to live. You live how you wish to live it."
~@MincMusic