The Queen

I woke up the next day. Yesterday I mainly slept, ate and played. But today I woke up to the sounds of granny frantically rushing. She is a very nice woman I like her a lot. If I ever could I would come back and try to help her. "Grammy?" I said weakly while rubbing my eyes. Grammy soon came in the door with new clothes and a new type of diaper. I was extremely thick. About 4 inches. "Morning my honey. Chop chop sweetie we must hurry and get ready!" "Weady? Fow what?" Lately, my talking has become progressively worse. I just hope that it won't get in the way while I try to talk to the Queen.
Grammy picks me up and changes me out of my wet diaper. Then she puts on the new one. This one is extremely thick. I don't think I will be able to walk in this. Grammy then helps me into a baby blue onesie and puts on little booties as well. "Done. Would you like to see yourself now?" I nod curiously because I'd like to see how I look. Grammy then pulls out a mirror and steps back a bit so I can see myself.
  I look at myself in aw. A-Am I really that adorable?... Heh.. Well, I sure hope that she likes me.
   Grammy lifts me up and takes me down towards the steps. To the front door. I can hear talking coming from outside and photographers taking pictures. I feel woozy but manage to keep my head straight. Suddenly I hear the door click. I feel last nights dinner trying to come up. I do my best to hold it. But I end up puking on the floor. "Oh, my deary me!" Grammy comes to me holding a towel. In my head, I constantly keep thinking. Don't come in don't come in don't come in. Suddenly the door stops and I hear a huge shout outside. I hear people whispering and then nothing. Grammy is frantically trying to clean up the mess. I try to help but there is so much that a little 2-3 yr old body can do. The door swings open and a bright light. I shut my eyes tight but I can still hear. I hear footsteps come into the house and shut the door.
   "My my, someone must have had cold feet."
I heard the sweetest mellow voice I have even heard. It was so soft and warm it sounded like an angel. I open my eyes and saw a beautiful woman standing in front of me. She looked exactly like that girl from school. But I could finally see her face. She looks like the best mammy evew. I wanted her to be my only mommy. My eyes started to wander and I looked down. I looked at her chest. I felt deeply ashamed but oddly hungry too. I shook my head and looked back at her face.
"Here, let me help you two out." she kneeled and started to help us clean up the vomit. So kind she has no idea, we'll at i think. About what had happened, yet she still helps.
Soon we finish cleaning up all the puke. Grammy picks me up and the Queen stands. Grammy> "I'm so sorry your majesty. He just got nervous with hearing all of the cameras and-" The lovely women raises her hand to stop her from speaking. Then lowers it once she stops speaking. Queen> "You know I don't mind. Anything to help this little soul." She bends down to rub my cheek. I giggle and blush. Q> "Do mind if I clean him?" I begin to blushes everywhere. My body gets extremely hot. I don't want it yet I do. G> "I guess you should. He will be your baby boy after all. The bathroom is up to the stair, 1st door on your right."
  The Queen then picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. Her skin is sooo soft. I just want to stay in her arms forever. I just lean my head onto her chest. She starts to blush and looks down at me. I realize what I just did and shoot back up.
"Hehe well, the first thing you should do is ask for permission." I nod in agreement. I don't want to upset her.
  She takes me into the bathroom and sits me on the changing mat. She begins to take off my clothes. Leaving me only in a diaper. She wets a small towel and cleans my face. She is very gentle and careful. She then looks lovingly into my eyes. "Tell me... What's your name young one?" My heart races faster than a speed car. Oh shoot here we go. I gotta talk to this beautiful queen. Ahh ahhhh, don't say anything stupid.
"I'm my name is sshank. I am a boy. I used to be 17. And. And-" "Hehe, oh sweet child this isn't a job interview. I'm just here to help you and get you back to normal. But since you told me your own name I shall tell you mines. My name is Minc Muzic. 1 of the 3 queens here. I am the queen of fear." I start to shake. Will, she hurt me? "Oh no no baby it's fine. I am completely harmless. I am the one who fears a lot.  I do other stuff too but that stuff doesn't concern you. All you need to know is that I will be taking care of you. You will be mine and I will be yours." She brings me in for a hug. I loved every second of it.

  She changes me into another blue onesie and new socks. She also puts a paci into my mouth.  Then she puts me into a baby carrier. And walks back downstairs. Q> "Thank you Ms. Shuzki. I assume you already have all the paperwork that I've sent back." G> "Yes your majesty I have them. Your all ready to go." Q> "Thank you again Ms. Shuzki I'll make sure we come to visit." I get happy at the thought that I will be able to visit Grammy again. Grammy gives me a kiss on the forehead before we leave. "Oh, I almost forgot. The guardian also brought this too. I believe this belongs to you." Grammy pulls out my rabbit from a box. "Mrs. Chewy!!" I take her and hug her tight. Q> "And what do we say shank to grammy?" "Thank you!" Both of them chuckle and awe at me. The Queen then takes me out of the house.
    "Welcome Shank. To the land of Paradise..."
                     "Whoa..."

Nothing had prepared me for what I was seeing.

Author's note:
   Sorry for being late I just got caught up with another project so I hope this makes up for it.
Author's quote of the chapter:
"Love is something you cannot see, touch, or taste. Everyone on earth has always tried to fine out the hidden truth to love. But at the end of the day love all depends on how you see it."
@MincMusic