Feeding Time

*Warning!!*
This chapter may contain a certain kink that some people may find squeamish. Viewer discretion is advised.

  Mommy takes me to the kitchen and puts me on the high chair. I start to clap my hands in excitement. I yell out "Mommy!" What is going on with my head!! Why can't I control my hands anymore?! Or my body? "Hehe yes, baby I'm right here. Now let's get you some food." I start banging my hands on the table in more excitement craving for attention. Mommy goes to make food and I start to suck on my hand.  What am I doing? Why don't I have control of myself anymore? I begin to think back to what could've happened. Then it hits me. The ship!! I remember back on the ship they gave me a shot. Maybe that was what was causing me to actin like this. And I soon remember. Leo... I feel very sad and I begin to cry. Mommy hears me and drops her cooking utensils. She comes to me and picks me up and holds me close to her chest. "Shhh, it's ok. Shh, it's ok... Mommy's' got you." Her mellow words felt like heaven. I instantly start to calm down. I begin to muzzle into her chest. She giggles and smiles. Out of these new baby instincts, I start to suck on her shirt. She blushes brighter than a cherry. I can't process what I'm doing. "U-Uh... B-Baby. Um if you really wanted some milk you could've asked." She walks over to a chair and sits. I slowly try to get a hold of my body. Nonono not like this! I don't want to ruin my chances with her! More importantly. To not make her feel uncomfortable!! God... By why do I feel like doing this!... Ughhh. Why do I feel aroused by this?! Mommy slowly starts to take off her shirt. I manage to shut my eyes. Nope nope nope! Mommy slowly rubs my cheek. "It's ok baby... I know this isn't you who is doing this. But you will end up hurting yourself if you don't do it. Your baby urges are not you, I get that. But if you fight it, it will hurt you." I give in and my body goes limp.
I slowly open my mouth. And close my eyes. I won't stare. I can feel her Tit enter my mouth. I blush like crazy.
I slowly begin to suck. Soon I feel the warm milk enter my mouth. It tastes so sweet. I gulp out of instinct. My body feels more relaxed. I begin to drink more. Feeling myself getting more full. When I'm full I still try to suckle because of my baby instinct. Mommy feels around my stomach and checks to see if I'm full. Surely enough I am. She takes out her tit and then starts to burp me. My body relaxes and I go limp. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I shake my head. Even tho it was relaxing it was also very embarrassing and humiliating. "Hm ok baby... Let's go put you down for a nap ok?" I nod because my body feels so tired now. Mommy cradles me and then takes me to my room. My eyes are half open and I yawn. She gently lays me down on the changing mat and starts to take off my clothes. She changes my wet diaper. I didn't even notice that I even peed. I slowly raise my hand to my mouth and start to suckle on my hand. Mommy slowly takes out my hand and replaces it with a paci. I suckle on that and fall asleep.

Minc Pov
  I finish changing my baby into a new fresh diaper and put him into a new white onesie. I set him down into his new crib. I kiss his forehead and whisper. "Goodnight my love. I'll be here when you awaken."

Author's note:
  Hello and thank you for all the views on my book so far^^. We so far have had 2.22k reads in total so far. I thank y'all so much for that. And for this chapter all, I gotta say is... Please don't judge too harshly on me. ':)

Author's quote:
" Love is something you cannot expect to be handed to you with no holdbacks. Love is something you must work for every day. And the more you do work on it the better it shall be."

@mincmuzic