Where am I?

I woke up with my head pounding. I reached my hand up to my head. My hand felt soft like a blanket. "What the..." "Oh! He's awake." I heard a female voice and instantly got scared. I flinched back. As I did that my vision started to get better. It looked like I was in a lab/vets room. I saw cages on the wall. A lamp above my head and me on an operating table. Instantly started thrashing, tears rolled down my face. "What the F*ck are you doing to me! Let me go!?! I'm not an animal!!!" Just then another... Being came into the room. It looks like a snake, human, and some other type of animal. "On the contrary my boy you are an animal. To us." My eyes cleared up and when I looked at the women she was no human like I thought she was. She was a fairy and had hypnotic wings. I felt like touching them but resisted. "W-what are you going to do with me!?!" "Simple like what your kind does back on earth. You are now considered a Pet Mr. Shank." "WHAT!?! Y-you can't do this!!" I try to get up and run." But something seems to stop my legs. It is now that I realized what they have done to me.
I'm in a pull-up, mitten, booties and a onesie saying hello my name is and my name wrote in marker. I feel like crying again but I don't know why I don't feel like actually crying but yet I do. I start to burst out into tears. "I assume this check-up is now done, Ms. Flower. Please comfort this child and bring him back to the nursery once done." "Yes, Mr. Fang." Huh, I never thought their names would be so simple. The lady picks me up and puts my head on her shoulder. I feel oddly relaxed in her arms. The lady now carries me off. She carries me out of the lab and into a hallway. It here where I now notice my faith.

My eyes widen at now far off distance sun and my solar system. We're in a space station. The windows do add a very lovely view but all I really want is to get back home. "W-what is this place." "Well if you really want to know little one. We are on our ship the SSLOPR. Which is the Space Station Land of Paradise Retrieval? Where we come to save littlins like you and bring you back home to find you a forever home." "B-but I'm not a baby... Or a dog... I just wanna go home." I start to tear up again. "Shhh shhh, it's ok baby. Mommy gots you." Her words are soothing, I begin to calm down. She then brings me over to a room. It's full of cribs, changing tables, a playpen, other toys, and a lot of baby accessories. She then lays me on a changing table. It's now that I also realize my new height. Before I was 6ft now I'm 3.5ft. I lost about half of my height. She then unbuttons the bottom of the onesie to reveal my pull up. I begin to blush and close my eyes tight. She slips a finger into the side to check if I'm wet. And no I am not wet... Well maybe just a little out of fear but it's just a few drops. "I think you'll be fine until later." She then picks me up and sits in a rocking chair. I now see how few of us are actually here. About 4 including me. She then starts pushing a bottle in my face. As much as I don't want to drink out of the baby bottle I can't help myself right now. I haven't had anything to eat all day. So I quickly start to suckle on it. "My my I didn't think you pick up on this so fast." I blush a bit harder. Well, what am I supposed to do with a fairy who looks like she has magic always at the ready and a doctor who is ripped and looks to be around 500lbs? And not to mention that he's a venomous snake. So yea! I'm going along with this because I'm terrified. Yay! Thankfully the drink is Ensure. At least something from home that I recognized. This used to be my favorite as a kid. Until my mom took them away from me. I drink the whole thing. The fairy then quickly changes the bottle with a paci. I felt humiliated. I turned into a cherry. She then lays me in a crib. I look around at my new "bed" because I doubt she'll give me a real bed. "Here you go. We found this and I believe this belongs to you." She ends up handing me my old stuffed rabbit. "Ms. Chewy!?!" I end up dropping the paci. I grab the rabbit and hug it."Hehe, you are well behaved." She puts the paci back in. Then she leaves and goes to help other children. I lay back down in my crib. Of course, I can't sleep. I'm just too terrified to do anything. I toss and turn and soon here the women come back with another baby. He is fighting, biting and clawing at her. I can notice that his butt is all red. And that he looks young than me. I was originally 17 and went down to 3 he looks to be around 1. He keeps trying hit her but she stops him. She lays him down on a changing pat and he is given a shot. He stops kicking her and starts brawling harder. I flinch at the shot too. I'm so glad I chose the pacifist root. I stay quiet and observe more. Once she is done she picks him up and places him in the crib. The lady then turns off the lights. The cycling then glows with stars. They slowly move. I just stare at them and slowly drift off to sleep.

Hey, the author here please let me know if you like this. And put a comment down below. I like to interact with my views so I'll try my best to comment back.
"Have a nice day and remember there's is always hope and someone who loves you."