Brother

A/N: if you didn't read my note last chapter "The Hunt for Leo". If you guys can get 17 comments on that chapter I'll post some art of how all the characters look like.

  Minc Pov

  I chug down a magic elixir down. And I feel a huge wave of magic go threw me. My hair floats up into the air and my hair returns back to its original color. I drop cup down breathing heavily.
Pink " What the hell happened?"
Minc " Nothing..."
P " To Hell!! That WAS something!?"
M  "It wasn't anything I couldn't handle!"
Galaxy "Your hair said differently..."
M "Galaxy you stay out of this!!!"
P "Hey! The Hell Minc! That's no way to talk to Galaxy!"
M "Oh so now That she Miraculously!! Wants to talk she wants to voice her opinion!!!!"
P "Ohhhh to Hell I'm gonna teach you some manors!!!!!!!!!" She balls her fists and they start to heat up like there going to catch on fire.
Minc eyes narrow.

Suddenly a Black of magic shocks both of them.
  The fall down to their knees.
G "This is no way to act around children!" Holding a staff in her hand that's is smoking off magic. She let's go of it and it turns back into spirit. S "I quite agree. Leo is asleep in the little carrier. I recommend we put him to bed then do a Dionysus on them tomorrow."
M "Tss fine. Whatever..." I grab the carrier and take him to my room.

Galaxy " At least these creatures keep her calm. Who knows what might happen if she loses them...."

  I magic him another crib before entering the room. I enter quietly. I see my baby boy fast asleep and suckling on his paci. He's in his PJ and in a fresh diaper. "Huh... They can take care of kids..." I place the carrier neck to the changing table and slowly take Leo out. Luckily he seems to be a heavy sleeper. I gently lay him down and feel his diaper. It's soaked in pee. So I change him. "What kind of diaper are these?? These don't feel comfortable or soft at all. Sheesh. I would go back just to teach them all a lesson. But not yet." I slide a new diaper under him and he instantly starts peeing. "Oop!" I quickly cover his little crotch so he pees into the diaper. Then i see a huge relief on his face as he starts to go #2 as well. "Wow, you were really holding it in there huh buddy?" Once he starts to wine and tears up. I quickly change him again cleaning his little butt off.  Then now I notice he has a bad diaper rash. "Oh, poor honey... No wonder you were holding that in." I start to rub his rash with a cream. It should be gone in 3 days. I add powder then tape the diaper close. He looks so much more comfortable in the new diaper then he did in the old one. I take off his nurse onesie and put on a new soft onesie that actually covers his whole body this time. His mouth opens and he starts to drool now. He starts suckling the air. It looks so cute. "Hehe well, I guess you like suckling too huh?" I take him over to the rocking chair and pull down 1 side of my shirt. Exposing 1 of my chest. He instantly latches on and suckles hard. I turn bright red trying hard not to let any sound come out of my mouth. He drinks me dry but yet he keeps suckling like this is his last meal. "My... You sure we're hungry weren't you..." I feel his tummy to see if he's full. And to my surprise, he isn't. So I gently take him off and switch him to the other side. I kinda believe it because my chest is rather small. I'm a C....B... But i can fit C's!... If I try... Either way soon after he's done I lay him down in his crib and tuck him in and place a small paci in his mouth. He suckles and falls asleep. I then go to bed and fall fast asleep.

       Next day

  Shank Pov

I wake up still drained from the day before. I sit up in my crib and yawn loudly. And rub my eye. Then i hear someone else yawn and the sounds of moving. "W-Wha! W-who ter?"
"Yawwwwn t-tanc?" "Who ter!!!!! MAMA!!" I start crying hard then i hear the other voice cry too. Mama then comes rushing in. Looking very tired. "Shhh shhh it's ok it's ok." She picks me up first. Then i see. "L-Leo!!"
"T-Tanc!" (He can't say his name right) Mommy then places us into the same crib.

S "h-how did you gat here?"
L "I-I don't knows.. Awal I member waz tat wady grabbed me and evy ting gu bwack. "
S "I su happy your bak." I give Leo a big hug. We turn to look at mommy fast asleep on the rocking chair.
S "Why mommy so tired?"
L "I nu knu"
  Then Mimi Galaxy comes into our room.
"Morning honey buns. Did you 2 sleep well."
Both of us "Uh-huh!"
I raise my arms up to be picked up. Leo copies me even tho I'm pretty sure he's scared. Galaxy then picks us up. Leo rests his head onto Galaxy's chest. I just look at mama. "Is mama going to be ok?" "Yes sweetie she'll be fine. She's just very tired. It was a long way to get your friend back." "Ohhh I see. So is Leo staying with us? " "Yes for the time being until we're able to get you 2 back normal."

"Wait!?! We can go back to normal?!?!"

A/N:
  "Hey sorry for me not being on I've just been busy with other projects again ^^' but im here now for winter break. I'm going to try and stretch this story so we don't come to the end so fast. Unless you all want me to close it early??
              Why don't you all choice?
Ya.                     Or                         nay.
  Should I make it stretch longer.
Or
  End it soon?

You pick. "

A/ quote:
   "Enemies or not. The whole reason why we comun with each other is that we share at least 1 trait with the other that makes us the same. No matter what we share at least one trait with another person whether we like them back or not. Life is a cycle and we're all in it. Why fight. You'll just end up in a loophole. Just calm down and look at the truth and think is this actually working for me?"
                               MincMusic

Comment and like for more