Mall Paluza

The next day Minc woke up early in a good mood. She quickly got out of bed and went to her closet then got dressed.

She put a cute V shirt that had a tie at the bottom of the shirt. That made it look like a cute crop top. Then she put on some cute black jeans. Then a gold belt, then some high boots that clicked against the floor every time she walked.

She walks over to her desk then pulled out a brush. Letting her hair down she starts to brush it. Humming a sweet tune. Her eyes wandered around then off the mirror in front of her. Then they wondered to a photo on her desk. Her smile slowly fades as she sees it. She puts down the brush and picks it up.

A photo of her and husband. Back when they were young and happy. She took this photo back when they had a fair on the island. Her husband holding a big plush that he won for her. And her holding a tray of strawberries and other treated dipped into chocolate.

She smiles softly at the picture remembering the wonderful day they had. She brings the picture close to her heart and hugs it. Hugging it for a minute she then let's go. Looking at it again she gives it a kiss. "I promise I shall never forget... My heart is yours and only yours..." She puts the picture down as she sees her locket necklace. She grabs it and opens it. Looking at the picture inside, the kiss at the wedding. She smiles. She looks at her had with the ring still on it. She smiles.

She looks at her clock then gasps at the time. She finishes brushing her hair. Putting it into a half ponytail, half hair up and down, putting butterfly clips on her hair then the locket.

She gets a Diaper bag ready for the day planned when she hears a thud then an ow after it. She stops what she's doing and rushes into the room where she heard the noise. She looks at Shank who's rubbing his head, that he just bumped against the crib's bars. "Oh, honey are you ok?" She goes to pick up Shank, who suddenly feels a  bit heavier then he did the other day. "Ya.... I'm ok..." His voice also sounds a bit bigger too. Less babblily. "Hehe, I see that the spell they gave you is finally wearing off." "Huh?" Shank then looks down at himself. "W-Wha! Leo!!!!!" Leo slowly rubs his eyes and sits up. "Wha......?" His voice changed a bit too. "We're growing again!!!" "What!?" Leo looks down at himself. He gets up a bit faster than he normally would. "Oh! Smokes we are getting bigger again!" Both "Yay!!!!"

"Hehehehe, well I'm glad you guys like the change. Well, even tho you 2 are growing that doesn't mean you two aren't my babies. So mommy will still take care of you." She nuzzles Shank that's in her arms. She walks over to the changing table to change him.
"Now mommy has a special day planned for us today." "What is it?" Shank asks looking up at Minc as she changes his wet diaper. "Well, mommy planned for us a fun day at the mall together!" She looks at Shank and Leo. "Yay!" Both yay in excitement. She puts Shank down then cleans up Leo.

After she cleans and dresses them she stands them up.

"Now honeys, let's see if you 2 can walk." She walks over the other side of the room and opens her arms. Shank slowly walks over to Minc as Leo runs and trips into Minc's arms. She hugs both of them as they both make it. "Great job little ones ^^. Now there is only one more thing I ask for from you 2. She holds up some walky backpacks for them to choose from. (The backpacks that have a leash on the back.) 

Leo picks the lion one.
And Shank picks the bunny.

Once I'm finished grabbing their stuff I bought them over to the car. 

Shank POV

I start to hear voices as I walk closer to the van.

"You shouldn't have read it........
                                 ......SHAAAANKKK!!!"