Sacrifices

The girls rush home to find Leo and Shank.
They end up finding their carrier at the small plaza outside of their house. "Oh please please...." She opens the carrier. Inside are shank and leo holding tightly to each other as the did before. "Oh thank the heavens." They each open one eye slightly. When they see it's the girls their arm shoot up fast. "MOMMY!!!" "Babies!!!" Minc quickly scoops them up. "Oh mommy's so sorry you had to go threw that! Mommy promises to make sure the big scary lion will never get you too."
Pink "Ya mommy's right we won't let that guy take you away from us." Pink gives a tomboyish smirk and give them a thumbs up.
Galaxy "Minc... May I have a word with you?..."
"Uh ok..."

Galaxy pulls minc over to the side.
G - "look I know love these children..."
M - "I do with my heart and soul."
G - "And I know it makes your heart feel better ever since you, well....

...your lost embro....."

Minc goes shock at remembering this. She looks down extremely depressed.

G - "I know I may be a jerk for bring it up. But you have to face a fact. If you keep them this little for ever. You are risking them in making them a easier targets for king Zambra."
Minc looks down saying nothing.
G - "I know you love keeping them like this but you have to face facts. They are high school boys. They're the same age as you! And who knows you may have more fun with them when they are the same age as you. The therapist did say you should socialize with kids more your age."
M - "I'm about 16,999 yrs old...."
Galaxy gives a look like she's not buying it.
M - " With the physical appearance of a 16yr..."
G - "how about this we give them a injection that will return them back to their organial age. But we can make it every so week. So.. about... 2yrs?"
Minc stays silence and looks down.
Galaxy pats her back and hugs her.
"You can give it too them when your ready..." She lets go of her and walks back to pink, leo and shank. "Come on let's go eat! We all must be starving now huh?"
P "Hell ya!!!! I'll make my famous hamburgers!!!!" Pink runs inside. "Hehe.. ay Pink.." Galaxy picks up Leo and shank. "Minc? Shall you join us?" Minc stands their blankly. "Minc?" "Oh!.... Uh.. ya, I'm coming." She walks over to them and takes shank then walks inside.

Later. . .

Pink is flipping patties on the grill outside. Shank and Leo are playing in a small playground outside. Galaxy is with them and she's trying to show them bugs.
Minc walks over to pink on the grill.
"Hey pink."
"Ya?"
"Do you think I should return the babies back to their original age?.."
"Ya"
"But- "
"Galaxy talk to you about changing them back, didn't she."
"Ya..."
"Well you should change them back."
"But... I just wanted to care for something again... I feel so lonely being so younger then all of you. And the fact that I....."
"That you lost your previous baby?"
Minc flinches and looks down.
"Heh.. sorry I know that's a touchy subject to you. I know you loved him and that was the last thing you had to remember him by but. Theirs nothing we can do about it now. He will always be remembered and his statue will always be at tume stone island."
"Ya but... Sigh... I just wanted to take care of a baby for once... I wanna prove to everyone prove to myself! That... I can actually be a mom..."
"I know sis but remember... The best way of being a mom is to do what's best for them. And who knows. Maybe they'll actually choose to stay."
"Ya... Maybe..."
"Burgers!!!"
"Yay!" Leo and shank try to stand up.
"Hehe come here you two." Galaxy picks them up and then walks over to the plaza. She sets them down in each of their high chairs. Minc grabs 2 watermelon slices. "Here you go I already took out all the seeds. You two can eat theses while we prepare the food."
Shank and leo nod and begin to eat. Minc helps prepare the food. They all eat and have a nice time together.

Later it becomes dark.
Leo is asleep on Galaxy's lap. She gently rubs his back. And minc holds her little baby shank. Who's having a hard time staying awake. "Hehe, the 2 really knocked themselves out good." Pink says as she drinks from her bottle of coke. "Hehe yes indeed, the 2 quite desurve their rest after such a big and eventually day today." Galaxy says as she cradles leo. "Hehe all but this little guy. Hehe, looks like his fighting sleep with his life." Minc smiles as she looks down at shank. Shank just keeps staring at Minc bewildered by her beautiful. Wanting to stare at it forever. Shank unintentionally places his hand on minc's boob and pulls himself closer.
All the girls eye's widen. "Haha! Cheeky little guy! He knows what he want." Pink says cheering her glass bottle up to his success. "Haha quite indeed sister. I hope you don't mind that." Galaxy says with a little laugh. "Haha not at all actually. And that actually gives me an idea. Time to put this little guy to sleep."

(Warning if your sensitive to this part the ABDL kink dont read ahead!) (Aka breastfeeding)

I will bold again later in the chapter when it is done so keep and eye out.

Minc says as she undoes her bra then slowly pulls down her shirt. Pink and galaxy look shocked at Minc. "Whoa did not know you were this invested into playing the part of mom." Pink says. Minc holds shank up to her boob so he could find the nip. By this point shank is too tired and too dazed to notice again. So he latches onto her. Minc makes a small moan and smiles warmly looking down at her baby drinking her milk. Quickly after that shank closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. "My you do make that seem wonderful. Um.... If you wouldn't mind... May I do that with leo..."  Galaxy asks in a bashful tone with a blush on her face. "Hehe I see why not. You do have the biggest boobs of all of us." Galaxy smiles and easily slides off her yukata (aka Japanese robe) her beautiful big boob bounces out. When she gets it out she lifts up Leo's head and brings his mouth to her boob. Leo then subconsciously opens his mouth and latches on and begins to suckle. "O-oh~" Galaxy resist in letting out a moan. But she does breath heavily.  "Hah calm both of your tits down. We don't need to start getting into heat. Now. Come on let's go inside.

(Kink stops being deeply mentioned here)

The girls then walk inside holding their sleeping babies in there arms. "If you like minc I could take leo to sleep with me tonight." Galaxy says. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind it. After all your very comfortable to sleep on." "Very well we shall see you 2 later in the morning tomorrow." Galaxy says then walks off with Leo holding him tight. "Night sis. I'll be gone tomorrow so don't expect me in the morning. Night sis." Pink leaves. "Very well." Minc then leaves for her room. In her room she lays down in her bed with shank. She strokes his hair back and looks at him.
"I want you to be happy. And if that means you have to grow up... So be it... I love you baby.. so very much... Maybe even more then just my baby too...."

Author's note:
"Thank you all for your loyalty to this book I can't thank you enough again so all I ask is don't forget to tell me how you like it. I do read every last one of them and don't be afraid to ask questions who know you may get an answer."
MincMusic