Who is he?

Shank starts to hyper ventilated. (H-his name i-is S-Shank! M-m-my name!) shank looks up at the statue and he looks very similar to Himself. Expect he's a werewolf. He stares up at this and sees this big, tall and muscular man who truly looks like a hero. His eyes widen more. (H-how!? It can't be me! I'm not that muscular, or fit like him... a-am I him!? I-I do come from a different world but-) shank looks back up at this statue. He looks so heroic and fearless. The opposite of this shank. He always feels fear and could never be as strong as him he thought.
"Honey?" Shank jumps and turns to the voice. It's Minc holding Leo's hand. "Mommy!!" He stands up fast and runs over to Minc and hugs her tight. Sobbing into her chest. "It's ok honey I'm here now." "M-Mommy.. who's t-that..." shank says in a shakey voice pointing back at the statue of 'himself'. Minc looks up at it. Staying silent. Her face completely motionless. Looking rather scary. "Mo-mmy?"

"You read it didn't you." She says in a motionless tone.

"Mommy....." shank says in a scared tone.

Minc summons her staff that appears in a flame to match her emotions. Before Leo or Shank could react she quickly puts them both to sleep with a spell. Each boy collapsed onto the floor.

Minc then stands and spins her staff in circles then taps the floor.

Then dust clouds start to form around and puff up into spirit. He then opens his eyes. "Yes Mistress?" "Take the babies back to the car and make sure do a memory whip on them for the passed hour. Understood?" "Yes Mistress." Spirit then grabs them with his tail and carries them back to the car.

Minc then walks over to the statue using her staff as a cane. "Sigh...." she stares up at the statue. Motionless. Staring. Deep into the statues eyes. Hair flyings in the wave like a ocean wave.

Her staff drops onto the ground.

She cries out loud.

SHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKK!!!!!

YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!!!!

WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE WAITED FOR ME!!!!!
WE COULDVE DIED TOGETHER!!
BUT NO!!!

YOU HAD TO LET ME LIVE!!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS PREGNANT UNTIL AFTER YOU LEFT!!!

WWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Minc cried out so loud it cracks the mountain itself.

Spirit looks up and notices that the mountain is shaking. As it shakes a stalactite breaks free and falls down aiming directly at the car. Spirit turns around fast and focuses a lot of energy.
Everything turns white in a flash.

Everything has stopped as if everything was put on pause. Spirit then walks over to the rock, moving in slow motion. He then gently pushes the rock out of the way of the car. After that he then walks over back to the spot where he originally came from. He then gets back into the same position. Then when his head is back in the same place. He claps his paw. Saying. "Resume, play."
Everything returns back to normal and the rock stabs into the ground where it's been newly placed.

Spirit then casually walks back to the car. But suddenly he turns to you.  "Oh, by the way, if you were all wondering if our baby shank is related in anyway to that statue shank. Wait and see in future chapter."

Spirit then jumps into the car and cuddles neck to shank and Leo and falls asleep with them.

Author's note
  "Wow emotional chapter and my foxo breaking the 4th wall again, sigh. I guess I'll have to take care of that later. Whelp I hope y'all like the chapter. And don't forget to leave a comment I read everyone."
@Mallo3170