A day with Mommy

A couple of days has passed and minc has been taking care of Leo and shank for about 2 weeks already. And because of the serum, she gave them they have grown up to the age of 7 now. Shank is and Leo is pretty lanky. Leo has grown and become more independent and is trying to get used to the new life they have. While shank still remains very close to Minc. Being very clingy and not talking to other people. 

Shank POV
Today is the Day Pink is taking Leo over to the stadium. It took a lot of asking and pleading both. Mommy and Pink, until both agreed for him to go. I didn't really want to go. Too much yelling and fighting. So today I get to spend the day all alone with mommy. 

I felt all nervous and excited as I watched Leo leave off with pink and I got to stay home with mommy.  Me and mommy waved goodbye to Leo as pink picked him up and flew off with him.

My smile grew more and more nervous as I watched them fade away. Then mommy started to speak. "Ok, so what do you want to do today honey?"  "Uhhhh, movie???" Mommy quickly smiled and nodded. We spent most of the day just cuddling on the couch as we watched TV, and animal planet.

Halfway threw the Ep I felt mommy cuddle me closer into her chest. I felt my heart race faster. Sure I'm close to them every time I wake up in the middle of the night and mommy comes over to give me some of her milk. But before it wasn't really much of a choice. But now I do have more of a choice. But then again I didn't tell mommy that I regained my bladder control when I grew up. Leo quickly potty trained himself again, he didn't like the diapers. I however did, secretly and kept pretending that the drug was still kicking in me. Also, mommy didn't mind me acting childish anyway. So I kept at it.

I started blushing more and tried to scoot away thinking I was making her uncomfortable. But mommy quickly hugged me back into her. I blushed harder at this. I look up at mommy and stare at her. "Hehe, don't you like being snuggled up against my soft pillows?" Her word makes me blush more and I quickly hid my face in her chest. Mistakes were made. Mommy laughed more. "For somewhere you don't want to be you sure buried yourself deeper into it." Mommy rubs my head and kept chuckling. Soon we continue to watch our show.
  "You know mommy stared in one of those shows?" "Really?" "Yea, even tho we're queens we have to make a living too." "Wow! I thought one of the voices on the show sounded familiar." "Mhm, I voice act. Now, are you hungry?" I nod and mommy gets up and walks over to the kitchen with me.

Mommy makes me some pizza pockets and some broccoli on the side. I eat everything up. When I'm finished I hand the plate back to mommy. While mommy is washing the dishes I think about my time here. My life has become better and happier ever since I came here. At home back on earth, I was nobody, I had nobody, I had no one to love me. Here I have some who loves me, who takes care of me and doesn't judge me. I wish we were the same age so I could really love her the way I want to. Even tho I feel bad that she married someone before me. I feel like I she said his name before but I can't remember. I wish I could tell her that he loves her. But I feel like that would be insensitive. 

 When mommy if finished she turned to me and asked me. "So what do you want to do now honey? We have all day today just for you and me." I thought for a moment then felt red in the face. "C-c-can I have some of mommy's milk?" Looking down in embarrassment. Mommy blushed as she giggled. She then picked me up and took me to the bedroom. "Sure anything for my little angel."

I blushed as mommy too us to her bed.

The rest of the day was us being very close to each other. I truly felt like I found my soulmate. But at what price am I willing to take to tell her that I love her?