Desires & Choices

(some content may be rated 18+)

Soon later the next day shank wakes up first.

He sits up and rubs his eyes. He stretches and yawns. He looks to his side and sees his beautiful caregiver at his side. He thinks
"Sigh, why couldn't I be big or at a older age. She's so beautiful I wish I could tell her how I truly feel about her. Even tho it kinda feels wrong cus I'm her kid now.. well she never put it under-oh wait nevermind ... Maybe- no... Ah I could!- no no that's dumb..."
Minc starts to move. "Mep!" Shank lays back down fast and hides his face under the covers.
Minc sits up and rubs her eyes and stretches. She looks over to her side and sees shank. "Hehe, morning to you too sweetie. You ready for today?" She gently pulls the covers back to see Shank's face. Shank's face is a bit red from the thoughts he had before. Mama then goes to her side and lays down. Shank takes this opportunity to look at his caregivers body. Beautiful body. Chucky but very curvy. Nice thick childbirthing hips. Boobs that are just the right size. Big enough to give milk but small enough to still breath while in him. Shank starts to get flooded with desires that still linger with his teen hormones. Even tho they get weaker each day. "Hehe is my baby ready for his bath today ^^." Shank closes his eyes tightly. And his legs kicks little bit. She picks him up. And carries him to the bathroom. On her way she sees Galaxy coming out holding Leo in a towel. "Hehe I guess we had the same idea." "Indeed we did sister. By the way... I have the syrum ready for when ever your ready...." Minc looks down again. Shank seed her face and hugs her. "Hehe thank you sweetie."
Minc look up with a slight smile and takes shank inside the bathroom. She starts to undress shank. Shank blushes and can't help but imagine.

What if mommy could just touch me down their and make me feel so good. I wish I was a big boy so I could feel it. Her skin is so soft ... I wish I could just.

"Baby?" Shank shakes his head and snaps out his imagination.
He looks up to see his mommy only I. A small wash cloth that looks like a apprion towel and nothing else. Shank blushes be on pink. "W-why mommy wearing t-that??" "Mommy's wearing this so you don't get my clothes wet while I take you a bath."
Shank blushes a ton more. Then mommy picks shank up by his bare little butt. If he wasn't in this 2yr body he'd be getting hard right now. But this body is still under deloped. She gently places shank into the water and thinks.

What should I do... I love him. I'm willing to let leo grow up but.. shank... I feel like I have a deeper connection to him. I want him to be mines... But I can't help but feel like the second I make older again I'll have to send him back home...

She washes shank as she thinks all this. Shank can't help but have thoughts of his own too.

He can't help but stare at Minc's glorious buzzoms. He blushes deeply staring at them.

Their so beautiful... I wish I could just sleep in them forever. Their so soft and they felt so good on my lips. I would love just rub them and make her feel so good. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable tho.. especially since I'm so little...

Soon minc finishes Shank's hair and moves down to his skin and body.

Her gentle hands and skin move up and down all over his body. Shank can't help but make a face of pleasure. His body shakes a bit as he tries to contain himself.  When she actually gets to his "butt" he can't contain himself anymore.
Pssssss
Shank starts to pee all over the tub to relieve himself. He makes a face of pleasure as he's able to relieve himself at least like this.  "Oh!" Minc moves her hands away to give him freedom to pee. Once he's done he shakes from his relief. Blushing like a mad man he looks up at Minc. "Ah haha you could've told me you needed to pee. Well at least it all got in the tub. " She gives a warm gently smile to shank. He lowly chuckles in embarrassment.

Once he's done minc wraps him up and a warm fluffy towel. Then dries him. After that she just puts on a diaper on him. When she's done with that she take him down stairs to the kitchen. 

Leo is already in his high chair. Playing with some blocks. He look at minc. "Mommy! Look!" He made a small tower. "Omg that's great honey!" She fluffs up his hair and he giggles. Minc pulls over another highchair and puts shank in that one. Galaxy is making tatter tots and eggs for breakfast. Minc then walks over to her. G " So have you made a decision yet?" "I... Don't know.." "Very well, anyway, sorry to be the bairden of more back news. But, your anniversary is tomorrow.."

"Oh.. right..."

Anthur's  note:
    "Sorry, for taking so long. I usually write these in my free time. Cus I'm busy with school, other writing stuff or art. So sorry for these late chapters."
Mallo3170