Fear at it's Finest

The rest of that day was spent on looking for Galaxy. To get some answers but to their avail they couldn't find her. So they had to travel back home to their manor.

Lop. Leo. "Well I'm sorry I that I couldn't be of any help. If you want I can come back again tomorrow."

Minc. "No it's fine. You need to do other stuff I'm sure of it. I'll figure this out on my own."

Lop. Leo. "Sigh, very well then but if you need help-"

Minc. "I know give you a call."

  As that's said. Lop. Leo flies off back into the city.

Shank. "Hey... Mom? So if their is another Me... How come we haven't seen him yet?"

Minc's heart stops for a second and eyes grow wide. Flashback appear in her mind.
"No.... Noo...... NOOOOOOOO!!!"
The world around her still simmering with smoke from the freash fight she just fought.
"I love you..."
Echos around her.
"No!" Minc tries to run around but the world starts to break apart.
"I promise I'll come back."
The world literally starts to fall as a black void takes its place.
"No!!!!??!!" Minc's eyes starts to become black. Her feathers start to falll, her cubby little body starts to lose weight. Minc collapses on the one peice of earth that still lies beneath her. Her body starts to morph into a monster once again. Her face starting  look more like sanity. A crooked smile forms on her face. As she tries to fake her pain inside.
"You don't get it!!!!"
She slams her fit on the ground making her knuckles shatter, making blood fly. 
"Once a Minc, losses her Shank. It's forever.... Her Shank will belong to a different Minc. And dimensions have to stay in balanced!!!!!!! Don't you get it!!!!!!! Your gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She raised her head high.

"YOUR GOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Minc?"

Minc returns back into reality.

E. Leo. "Are you ok?"

"Huh?"

She looks down at herself seeing that she just lot a lot of weight. And her skin is very pale and her feathers are falling out.

"O-O-Oh... My bad... Uh... Let's just.. go inside. She'll come back home eventually.." minc slowly walks over to the door.

"Are... Are you sure your ok? You don't seem too well." Shank.

"Ya... I'm fine.. I just.. need something to eat." Minc says as she sightly falls back.

"Minc!" Both Leo and Shank run over to her and catch her.
They take her inside and sit her down on a chair.

"You sit down and rest. We'll make you something to eat." Shank

(Auntie Pink told us whenever Minc gets like weak like this she has to eat.)

We take Minc inside the house and sit her down at the kitchen island. Me and Leo (age 12 now) make her a couple of sandwiches.

When we give them to her she horks them down in one bite.

"Whoa... You sure we're hungry..."

"Sorry... Look you both aren't little anymore. You have a month left until you turn back to your normal age. I can't hide everything from you both much longer..." Minc.

"Look we understand that this place isn't really safe for us. But what other choice do we have?" Shank.

"Ya plus I really like it here! No school, magic to do what we want and brawls every day!" Leo.

"Haha. I understand. But this world isn't meant for you two.  So I must ask this very important decisions." Minc

"Can you 2 go back home. Or can you please pass the outcast brawl." Minc

"Either you go back home. By choice or by force. Or if  lucky enough, and train. You pass the outcast brawl." Minc

"B-Brawl!? You mean we have to fight!?" Shank.

"I'm sorry. It's a test to see if your strong enough to stay on the planet.." Minc.

"Cool! I beat we take someone. Right Shank?.. Shank?" Leo.

Author's note:
  "Thank you all who have been following me and who have stayed with me or if your new. I'm sorry that I've been gone but hopefully. I'm back in business."