Dimensional Twin

"The one and only Leo! Did you miss me? Nah of course you did! No one would not miss the Glorious Leo! Of the Sun! I am legend after all." He poses in various ways as he speaks then poses heroically at the end. Minc then breaks out into laughter. "Hahaha, oh Leo.... It is you..." She laughs as she lowers her wings and begins to cry. "Oh, hey hey, don't cry." He walks over to her and hugs her. He hugs her tight and pats her on the back. He sighs softly. "It's ok... I miss him too....." Leo look at her most of the time then looks over to the boys. "Oh! Geez! I thought you didn't have the kid!" He let's go of minc. Then he gasps over-exaggerated. "OOOOOOHHHHH! >:0 Am I a Godfather!!!" He tears up in tears of joy. "Omg I'm a uncle!" He scoops them up and flies up. "Ooooooo you guys are so old now! I'm so sorry I wasn't here for more of your life!!" Shank and Leo are both very confused and slightly scared of this man. And how expressive he is. Minc starts chuckling as she sees this. "Heh Leo.. Their not- " "GASP!!! How dare you not bring them over to the hospital!!!" He flies back down and sets them down. Slowly walks back to minc. "I know I may have been deeply damaged but that never stops me from family. How dare you! I feel betrayed." He pretends to faint as he lands in Minc arms. Doing his best pose. Minc just laughs at his shows. "Hahahah ohoho you are classic." "Hehe. Hey! You know it!" He stands up fast and gives a wink to Minc. Everyone begins to laugh. "Sigh... So. What's their names?" Leo bends down to look at them? Then he frows his eyebrows in confusion. "Huh?... I would get that this little guy is your kid. Cus he looks a lot like our shank..." He pokes Shank's belly making him laugh. But then he turns to Leo. "But this guy.... He looks kinds like...." His eyes widened.

"Wait!!! Are you from another world?!"

Earth. Leo "Were from Earth."

Lop. Leo. "Oh God... Your our.... Our dimensional doubles......"

Shank. "Wait.. Your him?...."

Lop. Leo. "A interdimensional version of me. But yes me."

Minc then clocks lop. Leo behind the head.

"Leo you idiot!!! Why did say that!!!!!! Now that they truly know! Not even a memory-erasing spell will work now! And I already did one!"

Shank. "Wait... So that dream.... Was.. Real... Your husband... Was.... A inter-dimensionally.... Me..."

"Y-Yes.... You are his equivalent... A good reason. Why I wanted to keep you guys close..... You guys are basically the same men I grew up with... So deep within me... I... Didn't want you two to know because... Once you know... You... Either we have to erase your memory or... We have to send you back to earth..." Shank felt the deep heartbreak in him.
  He didn't know whether to feel betrayed or more sad. Betrayed because Minc has been lying to them the whole time they've been here. Or sad because of the fact that he actually needs to leave now. But then a huge thought crosses his mind.

"Wait... If their is a interdimensional us. Does that mean.... Their could inter-dimensional you....."

".... Y-...Yes.... Their should be a version of me...back on earth..."

Shank Pov....
            Flashback.....

Back when I was back on earth (back to Chapter 1) I always remember seeing a girl out of the corner out of my eye. She was always shy.  And always had bangs just like Minc. I always saw her walking around the school back on earth. She always caught my eye. I never knew why but something always drew myself to her. I never had the courage to go up and talk to her. But now I know why I was so fond of her.

She always descended to be with me. No matter where we were always together. No matter the world no matter the timeline. No matter the dimension. We... Were destiny to be together. Our love was written in the stars.

End of flashback....

Then a new thought came to his mind. God.... No wonder Minc never talked about her husband... I am him.. But not truly am. Oh God.. Our love is written in the stars. And she's been alone for so long. And she lost her first-ever kid along with me... No wonder she's a mess.

"Minc... Is.... Is their anyway.. I can help you. I've been so selfish.. Its time I help you. And give something back."

Minc. "Shank your so very sweet but im fine I don't need much. Plus what can you possibly do to help?"

E.leo. "Ya dude what can we possibly do to help. We don't have magic."

"We're going to try and get you husband back."

Minc. "Hahaha, your adorable but no one can bring him back..."

L.Leo. "Wait. What about Galaxy. You and Pink have physical powers but Galaxy has powers be on you two. Remember. Pink the sister of physical strength. Minc the sister of mind games. And Galaxy the sister, keeper of space and time. If she doesn't know how to get him back no one can."
  Minc. "Well you just missed her she's on her way to have a spa Day."

L.Leo. "Well let's go check if she's there."

"I don't think she would like that.."

L.Leo. "Well desperate times call for desperate measures. Of course, she wouldn't mind us at least popping in."

Long story short they find the spa and are now in the lobby.

Minc is talking to the major.

"Wait wait, your saying she isn't here?"

"No mama."

"But she said that her appointment was today."

"Well, no mam she's not here today. Her appointment is in next fall."

E.Leo. "well if she isn't here..."

Shank. "Where is she?"

A small dainted boat lands at the harbor of the Land of hell harbor. A humble old lady then comes out of the boat. Holding a beautiful white staff with black jewel eyes on top. She slowly makes her ways pass the market. While people bombard her with offers to buy their goods. She slowly keeps walking. Suddenly some man then jinxes his luck as he tries to tell her staff. As he grabs it he freezes. As he look up into the hood of this old lady that hides her so well her face care barely be seen. Her eyes suddenly open and they shine white. Terrified he let's go and runs off screaming. The women stares then fixes her cloak the keeps walking off. 

Soon this hang makes it to the castle on this land. All make of dark obsidian dirt rocks and sharp cut tar shard gates. Then two guards stop her. "Hang what is your business?" "To see the king." "Don't make me laugh.

"The world is white and all is red if the story isn't rewrotten your lives will end." She stamps her staff and they freeze in time. As they are frozen she walks in. All guards are frozen in time. King Zambra is at his thrown mixing tea. Then with his huge law he picks up the small cup. "A bit late aren't you?"

The hang then uncloaks herself to reveal herself.

Galaxy.

"Well I'm good too thanks for asking. Anyway.... We must get down to work." She stamps her staff and it morphs back into spirit.

"Now isn't this lovely... All ruler in one room. Getting ready."

To finally put there master plan into action.....