L.O.P.

When we walked out the door I could see a bustling city. It looked all futuristic. But mixed with magical, Greek, and medieval. All the creatures here are magical, anthropomorphic, or even a monster. I felt scared, excited and off altogether. Mommy summons a staff and hits the ground with it. A limo hovers down to us. "Wow" "Hehe yes my dear you get to ride in style." The door opens all on its own and she gets in. She sits next to the window seat and sits me on her lap. The door closes and it drives us away. My hands touch the windows and I press my face up against the window. I love everything here. I stare at all the shops that pass by. The big office buildings, studios. And a big Greek stadium. I love that it looks so original and new.
  My stomach begins to growl. I now notice that I actually haven't had breakfast. The Queen hears this. "Are you hungry my baby boy?" She opens one of her eyes. I nod my head to her response. She opens a small fridge that was in the limo. And she pulls out a baby bottle. She holds up the nib to my mouth. Out of hunger I quickly latch on. This milk tastes rather good. Vs to the one on the ship. I suckle and I slowly drift off to sleep.
Soon I wake up to the sound of mommy calling me. "Baby wake up. I think you'd like to see this." I rub my eyes awake and I see a huge mansion in the middle of a grassy hill. I gasp in amazement. The Queen nods to the window where the driver is. And they take us down. There is a circle driveway. The driver circles around the drive then lower the car to a park. Mommy gets out of the car and stands. I can see everything now. The garden is beautiful and the manor is huger than it looked from the air. I feel really scared and I start to pee myself out of fear. "Baby are you alright?" "Y-Yes mommy..." "Honey I can sense fear from 10 miles away. I know that you scared. It's ok. This house is big because it has everything you will ever need. It has rooms for every type of subject. But you don't need to see all of them. All you really need to know is my room, your room, the living room, and the kitchen." I nodded at her agreeing with her command. She opens the door and the inside is more beautiful then it's outside. It looks like a marble castle but the walls are more of cream color. The entry is glamorous and it has a lot of portraits. The biggest one has a photo of all the queens.
  1st is my mommy queen Minc, Queen of Fear.
  2nd is a woman with streaks of hot pink in her hair making it look like she has got pink flames in her hair. And her hair is down and messy, looking like fire as well. It says at the bottom. Pink Blood, Queen of Rage.
  3rd is an even prettier lady. Her hair floats in the air like magical waves. And her hair has the galaxy in it. Her eyes look close. At the bottom it says. Galaxy the Queen of Wisdom.
  Mommy walks me over to the kitchen next. "And here is the kitchen." The kitchen is huge and it has a huge table but it looks very modern and natury here. I see a high chair in the kitchen and I start to blush. She then walks out of the kitchen and walks over to the living room. The living room looks very warming. A fireplace, the walls are all dark colors, couches, tv, and a bean bag chair. This place seems to have everything. She then takes me out of the living room and begins to walk up to the 2nd floor. There are many doors here. But 3  doors that are very beautiful amongst the rest. And I assume that it is each of the queen's room. Which I am partly right. Minc walks into 1 of the doors. Her room is lovely and of course, is very well decorated. I notice and art desk at the back of the room and the wall around it is covered in artwork.
  She raises her hand and magic comes out of it. The castles rumbles and a new door appears at the side of the room. She walks to it and opens the door. Inside is a baby boy nursery. I feel excited, why? I don't know why. She brings me over to the changing mat. "You didn't think that I didn't feel your wet diaper now did you?" She begins to take off my clothes. I blush a lot and try to stop her hands but I can do nothing. She puts a paci in my mouth to calm me and it does. She begins to clean me. The only thing I can think of is. Omg omg, she is seeing my privates!! She then puts on a new one and cleans me then tapes it shut. "See now that wasn't do bad now was it?" she zips up my onesie. My stomach growls and I hold it. "Oh someone sounds hungry. Let's go get you something to eat shall we?"

Author's note:
  Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school. But I'll try to post these as much as I can. But what will help is getting motivated by you all! So please comment "I want more" and I'll get to it faster.

Quote of the chapter:
  "You can live a lifetime with someone yet never know who they are. Take time to learn about your friends and family. Be a friend not a shadow."
-by @MincMusic