The white Fox

"Shank?" Leo.

(Fighting?... I never learned how to fight... I've never defended myself or fought back.) Shank

"Shank...." Minc speaks out but collapses suddenly.

"Minc!!" Both boys rush to her.

"We gotta get her too a bed!" Shank.

20mins later they got minc back into her room.

Shank goes to feel her forehead.

"Ow! Are fevers usually this hot?" Shank
"No I don't think so." Leo.
"We should take turns to keep checking on her. Why don't you make some soup and I'll stay here." Shank.
"Got it." Leo left.

Leaving both shank and minc alone together.

"Shank...." Minc reaching a hand out to him.
"No no you lay down and rest." Shank pushes her arm down gently.
"Shaank...." Minc continually calls out his name.
Shank just grabs her hand and holds onto it.
"Sigh... Please be ok." Shank
"She will be. In do time."

Shank flinches at the sudden chance in voices. As he turns to see a white Fox sitting where the voice came from.
He screams and falls off his chair. And backs up to the wall.
"You mortals are so over reactive."
He jumps off the bed and walks closer to shank.
Shank fearful grabs something close to him and throws it at him.
The item just phases threw him like a ghost. He stops and stares at it.
"Do you really thing that can hurt me?" He continues to walk.
Shank surprised and scared curls back  into a protective ball.

"Open your eyes son. I won't hurt you." Spirit says in a soothing voice.
Shank slowly puts his hands down and sees the Fox, now the size of a rat sitting on his knee.
"But how? You were just?" Making his hands bigger to show his original size.
"I am a guardian I have many gifts. Except the gift to eat. But that's besides the point."
Spirit says while shaking his paw away in dismiss.
Shank slowly relaxes.

"So... What are you..?" Shank

"I am Spirit. I'm a spirit guardian. You probably don't remember me but I saved you both when king Zambra came to attack. I transported you back here. Because this house has a magic barrier that practically makes its where abouts invisible."

Shank. "What?"

Spirit ."No one can find this place."

"Oh."

"Look shank you know nothing about this world, so if I were you I just leave. It's the best thing for both worlds." Spirit

"I would but-"
Shank looks back to see minc laying their on the bed.

"You love her." Spirit.

"Wh-whaat!? N-NO... She's way older then me."shank

"Sigh... Look your her soul mate. Maybe not in this timeline and universe but you are her soul mate. You two have died and lived and died again. But threw each life you two manage to keep finding each other."

Shank looks at him bomb baffled by the news.

"Soulmate? Different time lines? How can you even make stuff up like this. Especially at a time like this! I need to get ready and.. Figure! Out what I'm gonna do!"

He gets up and walks away from him.

Spirit sighs and floats at his side.

"Look we have the same intention here. You want to stay. And we need you here a little while longer."

"But why do you want me here? I'm not even from here. So isn't wrong of me to even stay here? Won't I ruin the 'blance of the universe?"

"Oh the contraire we need you to fix the balance. If anything."

They walk out of the room and down into the halls.

"How about this?" Spirit zips infront of him. Stopping him in his path.

"Let's say... If I can make you strong enough to win the battle. You'll come with me for one day? Fair deal?"
   "But what about my buddy Leo.."

"Oh, we haven't forgotten about him. But... As you've seen. We already have him."

Then shank realizes what's going down.

"You want me... Because remake the shank of this world?...."

"Precisely, we need the DNA of A Shank inorder to recreate him." Spirit applause's him for his detective skills.

Shank thinks and thinks.
"Is that why I was brought here?..."

"Well I can't answer all your questions without mine being answered first?"

Shank thinks about it....

"Can I... Have more time to think."

"Hmmmm sigh, until sundown. It's either a yes or no answer by then. No if or buts."

"Ok..."

As spirit begins to walk away he turns back real quick.

"By the way.. don't tell this information to Minc. You'll break her even more if you tell her. Keep her in the dark about this all for as long as you can."
He says then disappears into the ground.

Shank looks down at himself and his hands that are so small and frail....

"What am I gonna do?....."

Questions time:

Do you guys think?

That Shank should take the deal?

Yes

Or

No

Answer down in the comments!