Death's Passed

!Warning!
"If you are sensitive to very heavy emotional content. Such as sad death senses of a loved one. Then please skip this chapter."

"If you choose to keep reading this chapter. Just know that I do not hold any responsibilities for your emotional torment."

Viewer discretion is advise
************************************

Minc POV

Explosions were happening everywhere. I was in the tent planning our next attack when suddenly. "Your majesty, Shank has gone out to do the face-off."
"WHAT?!"

I ran out of there on my horse like there was no tomorrow. Breathing heavily and riding like the wind to get to the spot. Feeling the wind hit my face like I was being slapped by a thousand tiny hands. Moving so fast that the tears forming on my eyes automatically feel off the corners of my eyes before ever reaching my cheeks.

While running I saw my husband's best man. "Commander!!" I hopped off my horse and landed next to him. He had a crystal cracked spear in his liver. He was breathing hard. He was fully suited face and all yet it pierced right threw him. "Ugh... I'm alive... I'll be fine... Just sent out a rescue signal out and they should be here any minute." "It's ok commander! You'll be alright!" I used some healing magic to soothe the pain and to stop his blood a bit. "I'm alright my queen... Just go save shank... He's going against something that's more powerful than himself. Even if he tries to fight he's going up against a big risk of a chance of death." "O-o-ok.....Your sure you'll be alright?" "I'll be just fine my queen... Just go get your man before he does something dumb again.. Hah..." "Oh, you dope. I'll be back later." Minc gets back on her horse as she sees the rescue rushing over. "Hey, minc..."
"Ya Leo...."
"Bring my buddy back home..."
Minc let's out a small smile.
"I'll do my best.."
She pulls her horse and rides off again.

She rides off fast as she tries to make her way to the location of the face-off.

While she's riding she sees an explosion in the sky and 2 huge beast fighting. A huge saber tooth and a huge dire wolf. Veins popping out and shining with their magic-filled blood as it boils with their rage. "SHAAAANK!!!!" She tries to call out for him but he doesn't hear. King Zecore "I've had enough of this! This ends now!"
"I agree! This ends now!"

They both get pumped up with as much boiling blood rage and bit each other by the neck hard. As they being to wrestle. Minc then gets off her horse as she is now close. She runs over to them and calls out again. "SHAAAAAAAANKKKK!!!!!!" Shank then finally notices her.
"

Minc?!" He turns his head to notice each other. But he let has guard down and Zecore bites down on his neck on a soft spot. Shank let's out a scream/roar of pain. Blood beings to gush out. As if their wasn't enough already. Shank then punches his claws into his neck directly on a soft spot that paralyze's him for a bit. "MINC RUNN!!!!!!"
"IM NOT GOING TO!!!! IM STAYING HERE WITH YOU!!!! REMEMBER!!!! EVEN DEATH WONT TAKE US APART!!!! YOU PROMISED ME!!!" Minc starts to shout even louder and her tears are now flowing out of her eyes.
"YES BUT I ALSO SWORE TO PROTECT YOU! NOW GO!!!" Shank starts to speak louder to where it starts pushing her away. Minc luckily keeps her stands and holds her staff to help keep her balanced.
"NO!!! YOU IDIOT!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DIE!!!!!! I WILL GO INSANE WITHOUT YOU!!!"

I LOVE YOU!!!

At that brief moment the whole world goes quiet and all minc can hear is the sound of shank's voice.