Mommy.. Do you love me?

Since that day I felt a change in mommy. She seems to be more lovey to me and her kisses are getting closer to my lips each and every day. I don't know if it's true or if I'm imaging it.

Leo and I are now 13yrs old. Just 3 more years until I'm back to normal. Mommy has asked me that by now I shouldn't need diapers but I had a private talk with her and told her my new secret liking to them. Instead of lashing out and telling me that it was weird, she told me that I could continue wearing them. But I had to wear them under my pants so I could seem somewhat older now. I nodded in agreement. Minc ended given us each a bedroom, me and Leo. Our rooms were directly next to each other. Leo's rooms started to look like his room back at home as he decorated it. No more baby stuff for him. But in my room ya, it started to look like my room back on earth but it has some childish sense to it. I had my 3 favorite plushies on my bed. Ms. Chewy, my Wolf, and my limbo Fox. That's what mama told me it was. In my drawer I had all my clothes, some were for my age others... Were more of my mental age now. And the last drawer was for my diaper stash. Leo doesn't know I still use them.

Also what's changed is the fact that mommy went on a date with a man!
I can't believe it.
Supposedly she made a bet with Pink's friend and lost so she had to go on a date with him.
I didn't hear anything good happened. But then again I didn't hear any bad news either.

Anyway I haven't seen him stop by again since.

Today mommy has another dinner date. But it's with multi people. She does, however,r,r, have a man who she's paired up with to go with. Supposedly it's a regal event.

It's going to be hosted at our manor at 8 pm.

I and Leo aren't allowed to go downstairs into the banquet. Mommy and we agreed to stay in our rooms for the party and we agreed to sleep at 10 pm. In return, they will buy us Pizza for dinner.

I and Leo I plan on playing some games together threw out the night.

Threw out the day, mommy, Auntie and Mimi we're all busy running around the manor like crazy.
Also, they summoned some weird ghost maids to help them out with the party too.
Mommy says this party is very important because it will ensure the likeliness of the great world conference call will happen. Because if it goes wrong some bad stuff may happen.

I and Leo try our best to stay out of the way. I would try to help but most of the stuff they are doing is done much faster with magic. So we can't do much. I and Leo watch some tv together until Leo gets an idea.
"Hey, how about a horror film?"
"What?! No! I'm not good with horror films!"
"Aw come on you used to love watching them with me."
"Ya but. I've softened up."
"You're not that soft yet come on. If we hurry we could watch it right before the party starts!"
"Wait the party is gonna start?!" I look at the clock and Leo is right.
I rush out of our room to go tell her about the pizza and to wish her a good night. I rush down to the main building. And I see mommy, pink, and galaxy in the middle of the lobby.

They all wearing the same type of robe that galaxy wore.

Pink has a shorter one and her hair is actually combed up nicely. She has pearls along with her hair. She looks more feminine than her usual tomboy look.  And she looks rather beautiful.

Minc is also wearing a beautiful Chinese robe. But hers is a bit more revealing.  And tight.

"And why does my celestial robe have to be so. How do I say? Sexy?"

Galaxy. "Back in royal customs, the youngest would dress the most appealing to show that she is ready for marriage."

"But I already got married. And the only one who actually did a matter of fact. And I don't wish to wed again."