The Gladiator games (pt2)

"FIGHT!!"
A bell rings and a 2 fights jump back to land on opposite sides of one another. Pink summons her sythn and charges at him.
Cronkador summons his huge fire like machete. (Metal is shaped like fire) they charge at each other like missiles. Sparks come out of their blades from the impact. The crowd cheers.

Shank's POV
I watch the Gladiator fight with Mom.
I watch the show for a bit seeing aunty Pink's blade and her self move so fast like she is moving threw butter. The alligator guy seems scary with all those sharp teeth and hugs muscles. I shiver when he opens his mouth to do a bite attack. I rest on Mommy's soft chest when I decide to look up at her. Looking at her new eyes they look just like a party. I liked her old eyes better, so friendly and so warm. Theses eyes are cute but they look so busy and kinda fake. Like she put on contacts that are fake. I wish I could tell her that she's beautiful no matter what but... I can't... I'm her baby and she's my Mommy. Ya were not related but I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

About 5 more minutes of fighting and I start getting sleepy. I just hear the sounds of grunting, blades clashing, and crowds cheering. I don't know how I'm getting tired but I am. Then.

"WHOA!! WHATS THIS!!! CRONKADOR WAS ABLE TO PIN PINK DOWN!?!?!?"

Everyone stood up including mama and Mimi.
No POV
"Ackrr" Cronkador has Pink down on the ground using her own sythn to pin her neck down. Slowly choking her. "Tap out now princess.." cronkador says with a snare tone in his voice. "Tssk as if- (gasp) do that hehe.. punk."
Shank leans forward to see. "Mama help her!!" "I'm sorry honey but I can't. Inside the fighting area is a magic doom that goes above and under. Anyone who enters it is using complete and under physically strength. Or items. No one can use magic in the fighting arena."
A couple of more seconds of pink being pinned she turns to a pile of pixxles.

"OH MY GOD, THE FIRST TIME IN EONES SOMEONE ACTUALLY WON A ROUND AGAINST PINK!!!?!?!!!" Everyone is stunned. But then cheer for cronkador when he gets up and holds up her sythn in victory.

"I... Lost a battle.... Huh...." Pink says as she respawns in her corner of the arena.

"Round 1 goes tooooo Cronkador!!!!"
Everyone cheers. "Now for this short intermission so the fighters can be refreashed for the next battle."

Pink flies up to the Queen box.
"I... Can't believe he got me..."
G "it's just fine sister. You were bound to trip up at least once.-"
"No No NO!! I'm PINK!! The sister of rage!! The most powerfulest sister of all!!-"
"Strength wise-"
"Ya ya whatever But that doesn't change the fact that I lost my round To A LIZARD!!!"
M "Pink calm down-"
"I AM CALM!!!" Pink punches the wall a breaks a piece off but the booth rebuilds it self up fast.
A bell rings and each gladiator jumps back into the ring.

The next round goes to Pink. Pink won by channeling all her rage into her fists as she punched him to death. But he respawns.

"It's now the last round. The score is  1 to 1. The one who wins the next round wins!!!!" The bell rings.

The Gladiators clash and clang against each other. Fighting like their actual on the battle field. And as if they actually can die.

"Give up over grown LIZARD!!!!"
"As if I'd lose to a princess.." 

Clash!!

Clang!!!!

Bang!!!

Rip!!!

Cronkador grabbed Pink by her armor strap and ripped it off.
Pink now lays in the field only in her gym bra.
Everyone "oooo...."
Pink clutches her hands on the dirt.
"You....ASS!!!!!!"
Pink, Blushing so much, punches cronkador into the wall so hard he created a creator. A lot of dust comes off the wall.....

Pink covers herself trying to hide her body.

Everyone leans forward to see if cronkador made it.

A respawn noise.

"THE WINNER!!!! PINK!!!!!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!"

The crowd cheers loud. Pink still feeling very off for just being in a bra while having her top exposed just waves a small hand. 

Cronkador looks out at Pink and he looks at the crowd....

  "Hey... Sorry.. about the. Uh top thing..." Cronkador says as he puts his coat over her.
Pink just stares at him.

        A/N
I hope you guys like this, sorry for taking a while to type this but do a lot of projects while I work on this.

!!!!!!!!!Don't forget!!!!!!!!!

Check out
My new ABDL book