Beginning of War

Minc Yanks King Zambra's hair and swings him over into the wall of the arena. "Everyone out!!!!" Galaxy shoots  as she starts shooting portals into the stadium so people can run into to get out. Minions of King Zambra's come flying out of the portal he came out of. Pink starts to fight them trying to keep them from leaving their sight. Minc crashes I to the wall throwing a super punch I to king Zambra's rib cage. He lets out a loud growl and gets up.
  The fight continues everyone is screaming and leaving while some that look like other galadiators come to help.

Mean while Leo and shank are scared and hugging one another for comfort in their baby crate/carrier. "Are you two alright?" Spirit's head phases threw the wall of the carrier. Each boy screams. "Shhh, shhh, it's alright. I'm your mommy's appreciate. I'll sneak you two out of here." Spirit's head phases out of the carrier. He jumps on top of it and his tail grabs a hold of the crate like a hand. He looks over the balcony.
Over on the arena Minc is still battling King Zambra while the other 2 sisters are busy making sure no minions of his get threw the portal. Spirit takes this opportunity and jumps out with the carrier and starts running in the air back home.
King Zambra looks over in there direction and for a split second sees a whisp of white dust flying away.
"After him!!!! Don't let them get away!!!!"
Suddenly all the minions start piling up at the hole up so it explodes open. And all these minions fly out. Looking like a black cloud as they all fly in unisents. Spirit looks back at them with a shocked and worried expression. 
"SPIRIT!!! MONSU!!!!! APATIPATI!!!" Minc moves her hands in a odd pattern then magic shoots out of her when she's done. The magic travels faster then light to catch up with spirit. Spirit looks at it. Then the magic shoots it's self into the crystal right ontop of spirit's forehead. Spirit starts to spark with magic.

Spirit begins to grow and grow. And change.

Suddenly spirit becomes this huge monster. He lets out a huge growl/roar. When he starts to run faster to the castle. While the black cloud of minions catches after him. Spirit ends up making it to the courtyard of the Queen's house. He drops off the carrier before charging back to the cloud of minions. He lets another roar. And the minions zoom faster.
Each of them charge faster and faster until spirit opens his mouth huge. By this time the minions are going to fast to stop. With one huge chop. Spirit chops the whole cloud of minions in 1 go. Spirit claps down on his mouth as he starts to shake. He end up growing even bigger after eating all of the minions. At the end of his new growth spurt he lets out a even bigger growl/roar that shakes the city.

Minc slowly lowers her hands and turns to king Zambra. "Leave.."
"I'll come back soon enough. And you will give me back my son..."
"Over my dead body."
"Heh be careful queen... We can always start war again. You won't want to rush your family into war now do you?"
"I will go to war with your whole fleet if I must but I will not let you hurt my children..."
"So be it...."

King Zambra then leave back threw the portal heading back to L.o.H.
Minc stands triumphant. "So be it..."

Queen Galaxy and Pink come flying over to Minc. "Come on let's go check on the kids.."
.
.
.
My kids!!!!

A

ote:
   "Hey everyone sorry for being slow I got caught up in my school work and other series and work. So I kinda forgot about this ':D but I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have been loving my book series so far and I can't wait to hear your comments on how you like this one. Love you all. I'll try to work on this book more for you guys.
MincMusic