The Queen's Back story

(A/N: hello if you skip the last chapter it's ok. It was basically shank being fed then he fell asleep that's all)
(now back to the story)

Minc POV

Hello, my name is Minc Muzic. The youngest of the 3 sisters who work and rule here. As by now if you'd paid attention I am the queen of fear. If you heard all I do is supposedly is take fear in and change it to peace. I'm the strongest I will admit that. But I am the most unstable. I didn't tell my baby boy this yet because I don't want him to get scared. I am actually fear it's self too. If I am driven into insanity I will transform into a rampaging unstoppable killing monster. Each of us queen's has a problem but I am the worst no doubt in that. My last outbreak was... Last month actually. I just recovered 2 weeks ago. My sisters suggested to me getting a companion to help me ease my pain. Something to take care off. I thought about it and well it sounded great to me. So I snuck my guardian spirit onto an illegal space ship that takes off to planets to collect ppl to transform them into children for us.

You see here since we are more powerful then gods (Greek gods) we are not allowed to have children. We worry that if we have children they might grow too powerful and may destroy the balance of the universe. So the 2 main ways we keep our population alive is like this. Us, the L.O.P.s we extend our life span and we've made a high sustain that can actually revive us, unlike the L.o.H.
L.o.H. mainly capture other species and bring them captive here. Then raise them like there own.
   Why don't we go to war with them? Well, we did just get out of the war with them 300yrs ago. And we had a war that lasted more than 10,000 years. And it cost us both! About 87% of our populations. So we decided to make truse. Basically the old rule. You don't bother us while we don't bother you rule.
  When Spirit came back he was holding a baby boy he was knocked out cold and had a siring stuck in him. 1/3 of it was given to him but luckily the rest was still in the siring. We took him to the magic widow the true oldest wizard here. She said from the beginning that she wanted to die a true death when she was actually destined to die. She took out as much as she could from him and left some still in him so he won't be in shock. And to answer your question. Yes, I do have the power to change him back but... He's all I have rn. The second I looked into his eyes. I felt love and warmth in my heart. Something I've never felt before. I wanted to take care of him forever. But I can't. One day I must turn him back. If not, I am no good as much as our enemy.
  So I swear when the time is right... I'll send him back...
Back to where he belongs... And with what ever he wants...

I can not keep him... I sad by that... But I must... I'm sorry my baby for any trouble I shall cause you. Just know..

I love you...