The Gladiator Games

The next day we woke up to the sounds of a trumpet. Mommy came to us both in a rush and carried us on either arms. I hid my head in her chest because it was so loud. Leo did the same. Mommy walked out to the hallway. "PINK!! What the hell?!-" "Today is the big day!!!" "Wait. Your Gladiator battle is today?" "Yup! Some chump wants to battle me for my thrown! God I've been itching for a fight forever!!!" "Oh how wonderful! I'll bring the kids so we can cheer you on." "You bet your ass that you better be on that booth cheering me on!!" Galaxy then comes out.
G"Pink please."
P "eesh sorry."
G "But we will attend. It's our family tradition."
M "Galaxy is right. You can go off to the Colosseum we'll be their in a while we just gotta get these kids ready."
P "Haha, righto ma! Meet you kiddies their." Pink let's out a loud whissle. She holds her arms out. Armor wrist bands come out and clamp down to her wrists then other armor flies over to her and clamp down onto her body too. Finally she holds one arm out and a huge sythn weapon comes out that looks like it was created from hell itself. She closes her hands on the weapon.
"Well I'm off to the games! See you guys their!" She opens the door. And flies off.

"Well who's hungry?" I turn back to mommy. "Me!" Leo shines up. Galaxy comes up to mommy and takes Leo. "Here I'll go get breakfast ready. Why don't you feed some milk to Shank. He could use some time alone with you." She nods in agreement. Galaxy takes leo to the kitchen while Mommy takes me back into our room. I blush heavily because I know what they mean by 'feed me some milk'. Mommy checked my diaper first. "Huh your not that wet. I'll change you once your done drinking ok?" I nod in agreement for mommy. She then sits on the rocking chair and rocks us gently. I grow more nervous. "It's ok honey. And don't worry, these are only for you. Not your brother Leo. This is our thing ok?" She gives me such a warm smile i can't help but feel more relived and relaxed. She pulls down her shirt and starts to feed me her milk. I can't help but feel closer to her when I do this. Even if she didn't have milk I would like to do this. I feel so close to her heart like this. I end up drinking so much for so long I fall asleep full.

Later........

I wake up in a car seat with me fully dressed and with a paci in my mouth. I rub my eyes and look around. Leo is at my right he looks at me and waves his hand. Mommy and galaxy are at either of our side. Where in the limo again. "Morning sleepyhead. You had a nice nap?" I nod my head. "You slept threw breakfast but don't worry I have snacks here just in case you get hungry later. We're going to aunty  Pink's gladiator battle right now. You ready to cheer for aunty." I nod excited. I wonder how this all will go down? Will aunty get hurt? Will blood show? Will they be safe? Soon we fly by a huge Colosseum. We see many people in line to get in and see people starting to pile into the seats. "Ready?" Galaxy tells Minc as she picks up a beautiful staff. "Ready as I'll ever be." She puts on a crown, it has a silk cloth that goes over mommy's eyes. And I notice she has a matching necklace and wrist bands. Each peice had a jewel that has magic radiate off it. But the necklace's jewel is shaped like a heart. The limo drives over the top of the Colosseum and parks into a slot perfectly made for it. The car then starts to change into a booth to match the Colosseum as if it's always been here. Mommy picks up our chair chairs and they change into high chairs for us to see. 

  15 minutes later....
No-POV
The Colosseum is now full. Then someone talks over the intercom.
"Helloooo Lady's and gentlemen!!! Here today for the Gladiator battles!!! We are joined by the lovely  Queeeeens!!!! Give a round of applauses for GALAXY!!!!!!"
Galaxy stands. A camera flies near the booth so everyone can get a better look at them. Galaxy waves to the camera and to the people. She holds up her stave and swirls it around in the air. Magic radiates off it and she sends it into the air and fireworks pop out everywhere. They look like nothing from out world.
"And we can't forget our other queen!!!!!! She's happy but she's savagisly fears! Give it up for QUEEEEN MIIIIIIINNNNNCCC!!!!!" Minc gets up and walks over to the balcony like Galaxy she raises her hand and waves by her sister's side at the camera. And in her hand magically appear is a microphone. And she begins to speak in it. "Hello!! Land of Paradise!!!! Or should I say Land of Party!!!" Just like that her veil that was covering her eyes shoots up as she screams the last part. Her eyes now magically have sparkles, music notes and sound waves in them. Following the beat to the sound. "Are you all ready to ruuuummble!!!!!" The crowd cheers loud. "I DIDNT HEAR YOU!!!!! I. SAID. ARE. Y'ALL READY TO.-" the crowd joins her. "RUUUUMMMBLEEEEE!!!!!!!" Minc stamps her foot too a beat. And the crowd slowly follows. The announcer. "And get ready for our next queen. She's a Mean eating fighting machine. I wouldn't cross paths with her if I was on her bad side. Let's give it up for. QUEEN!! PIIIIINNNK!!!!!!" Out of one door pink bursts out breaking it into needles. Ah runs and jumps landing in the middled of the arena slamming down and making a creater with a huge sand dust cloud that hits some of the audience. Everything goes silent for a while. Then a body appears with their hands up in the dust cloud. "Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!" The whole crowd cheers for her. "Now let's hear it for our challenger!! The number 1 winner 3x in a row her at the Colosseum. Now finally ready to take on the Queen of Mean herself. Let's give it up for CRONKADOR!!!!!!"

A crocodile man comes running out the door smashing it to needles. 

  Cronkador: (c-r-onk-a-door)
-Body form of a man
-Head and skin of a crocodile
Weights: 16 tons.     Height: 23ft 4in.
-super buff
-has a scarred/blind eye
-and scars all over his chest

He lets out a loud roar/hiss. All the crowd covers their ears.
He runs up to Pink doing the same thing she did. Running then jumping over to the middle.
Another boom as a creator is made and dust cloud.
Everyone goes silent and leans forward to see what has happened.
Minc and Galaxy sit back down. Grabbing Leo and shank. Each has a child in their lap. Even them too lean forward to see.
  Soon the cloud of dust fades and cronkador is right in front of her. 2inches away from their noses touching.
Pink just smirks. "Ready for a fight big guy?"
He smirks back. "As ready as you are. Queeny"

"Haha... This is gonna be fun.."

Author's note:
"Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting I've been busy with drawing a lot. And making comics. But I'll try to up loading more.

Btw: go check out my other ABDL book ---> "Short ABDL stories"
Check out my account to go see it."