Can we go back?

Shank POV

Wait... Could we actually go back to normal??.... Wait... If we could've gone back to normal this whole time... How come Minc never told us before. I know that I would love to stay here more than anything in the world just to stay with her. But. I have a family and a life back home. I know people were shit to me back home. But that didn't change the fact that I actually did have a plan for life any different. I was going to become a Doctor. I was going to buy a house and get a dog. But here im weak. I'm powerless here. All those years of life and experience gone. I do admit it that I do like being taken care of but I want to be a big boy and prove to her and everyone that I can take care of myself. I was weak before. I don't want to be weak now.

"So who's hungry?" Galaxy asks. " Me Me!" Leo flaps his arms up and down. I don't really feel like eating knowing that after all this time I could've always gone back to normal. But I just nod. Galaxy then takes us to the kitchen and puts us in high chairs so she can make us breakfast. Then pink comes in. I see Leo's face brighten up. He coughs and coaches a bit. Pink gets shocked and picks him up. Then she starts to pat his back. He holds onto her. I sigh and think (yup... That sure is Leo.... He always tends to freak out a bit when he sees something he likes the first time. ) "Huh I thought was only one kid?" She turns to Galaxy. "Minc brought him over here from L.o.H. he came in the SSLOPR with Shank and they are friends so she brought him here." "Ugh, one was enough we don't need any more kids! We deal with our pets already. We don't need another!" "His mind was going to be whipped yesterday if she did not get him." "Oh... Well... Ugh fine."

After Me and Leo are feed breakfast. Mama comes downstairs in a robe. She lets out a big yawn. "Morning..." "Morning sister!" Galaxy says as she cooks some eggs. "Hey sis mind telling me your plan on what we're going to do with this new 'addition' to the family???" Pink says in grumpy tone while holding Leo still. And his face full excitement.  "Oh.. ya about that. Umm. We'll just keep them around until we actually create a plan." Shank just stares at her slightly hurt.  (She's not going to change us back... but..) Shank's thoughts gets interrupted when Galaxy places a plate of food in front of him. A plate of scrambled eggs and pancakes. Minc then comes to me and starts to feed me. Pink puts Leo down and Galaxy feeds him. Mommy still looks drained. And if what Mimi said is true she must be so drained. I don't want to be mad at her like this. I'll just wait until she's better to ask her about it.

After breakfast mommy tries to get up but she stumbles. "Whoa! Ho!" Pink catches Minc. "You gotta be careful Minc you did knock off 3year off your life. Doing that stuff yesterday." (Wait.. she loses life when doing magic!?) "Heh, you know me doing a lot of risky stuff." She gets up to her feet. "Come on boys let's get you guys into the tub." "No!" All then turn to Shank who screamed out the word. "Um, are you ok honey?" Mommy said. "Um, I... I don't want you to get hurt. Your too tired." "Hehe it's fine honey, mommy is strong enough to still take care of you all." "Plus we got surveys to help us and a lot of hands." Pink snaps her fingers and hits the wall with her elbow. Spirits came out of the walls and mechanical arms. "These things will help Minc with household tasks while me and Galaxy go to work." I still felt uneasy about mommy being this weak and still taking care of us but what could I do?

And like that mommy took me and Leo upstairs to the bathroom. She filled the tub up with nice warm water.  She slowly undressed us. I still find it very embarrassing that I'm butt naked with Leo. We have caught each other naked before in the changing room at the pool. And frankly neither of us cared about it. And it is true we do see each other as brother so much. We have been together since the age of 7 so we're comfortable with one another. But I still feel very uneasy about this. Leo just flaps his arms once his undressed. My arms just go down and to cover crotch. And she grabs Leo first and puts him into the tub. Then me. Leo keeps splashing the water all around. Mommy laughs at this but I don't really like it. Mommy washes us then gives us time to play. So she leaves us to play in the tub while she goes to do something real quite outside.

"Hey Leo.."
"Ya?"
"Do... do you ever think we're ever going to get back home?"
"I don't know. I find it quite nice here. Why would you want to leave?"
"I don't know... it's just. Our lives are back on earth. Here we don't really fit in... everyone has magic or some weird shape or form. Us, were just humans. We have nothing. If we stay here how will we protect ourselves! We're just babies now!"
Leo just stares at me in silence.
Soon I sigh to break the silence.
"I'm sorry it's just... I don't want to be a bother to these queens and make them waste their life just taking care of us. They don't need more on their plate. I understand if you want to stay but I'm going to try find a way to become normal again."

I'm sorry mommy.... your too good for me. You don't need more on your plate. I'm just a rock in your path. I'll repay you once I can.

Some how......

Author's note:
"Hey thanks guys for being so supportive to this book. And leaving comments for me. And yes I do read every single one of them. And I will reply to any comment that I see that I see needs to be replayed too. So if you like to say something to me go ahead and leave them in comments along with questions. I will do my best to answer them without spoiling anything for you ;3"

@MincMusic