The King

"I-" Pink tries to respond but the whole city begins to shake. Everyone starts to freak out. Each queen has a face of anger and concern. Minc grabs both of her babies tightly.
In the middle of the arena a portal appears and the king of L.O.H. walks out. King Zambra crawls out of the portal. His huge black lion mane flows like black fire crackling like his furry. His eyes so deep souls will get lost in them. His body rippling with muscles that look like they might break his skin. And his scars. So many of them showing that threw out his battles even the hard ones his never lost. "Queen Minc!" His voice echos like a low base stereo at full blast. So low yet powerful it recks your sides.
"I know you shuck on my Island! And stole one the children we so rightfully stole.."
"You no right!" Minc stood up from the plat form. But before that she hid Leo and Shank in their baby seats and they became dome carrier that transformed into props to hide them. 
Minc hops down and land in the arena and walks up to the king.
"You have no right to steal these people from other worlds and make them children against their will..." Minc says in a harsh firm voice holding back fear in her voice. King Zambra slowly lovers his huge neck down to make eye contact with her.  Minc manages to keep her composure as she stares down into his soulless eyes.
"Heh.. says the Queen who ventures out of our world and interacts with the beings on other planets. The queen. Who is the last being here who's able to breed and birth children. Who so easily save our species but chooses to not to. And for what.. waiting for a man who never existed..."
Minc keeps her emotions channeled in but a single tear starts to flow out.
Pink storms out and gets besides Minc.
"Hell out of here ZA!! We don't need your bull shit here!!"
"Ah.. my future wife to be... how been my love.."
"Fuck off."
"What? Not happy to see me? Both you and me know that you were destined to be in the land of hell. Whether by my side or not. Your to aggressive for this side and you know it.."
"Out here Zambra... you had your fun.."
Galaxy slams down on to the floor in the middle of all of them. Holding her staff royally.
"Galaxy-"
"Don't galaxy me Zaza my have been friends long ago but times have changed ever since our planet was attacked. You've changed... state your business for being here."
"Fine. I want the child back..."

Minc's eyes fill up with rage, fear and murderous intent.
           "DONT... YOU DARE.... TOUCH... MY BABIES......"
Minc levitates and grabs his main and pulls him closer. Her eyes become more deadly and terrifying then even Zambra's. He growls at Minc.
"Once I get him back! I'll turn him into one of us and then he will be the most powerful monsters here on this planet!!  He will lead my army beside me... I will train him day and night he will become my son... he was the strongest one from the fleets retrieval. Then again.. that baby died on its way here was even stronger then me... but sadly he didn't make it on the ride back. Either way I haven't seen numbers like theirs in eons. So I want him back..."

Another's note:
Sorry for not writing and for another cliffhanger. I hope you don't mind and don't forget to like and comment because I do answer.
@Mincmusic