The New world?

I woke up in another crib. This crib was more wooden than the last on and more modern. I stood up in my crib and looked around. I looked around in my crib 1st and I didn't have my Rabbit. "Ms. Chewy?!" I felt more scared and smaller. I finally looked around the room. It had a lot of cribs and small beds. Like an orphanage would have. But this place was completely empty. This place looks like this place hasn't been touched in years. Suddenly I heard feet come up the steps. I felt utterly terrified. I backed up into the corner of the crib.
The door swung open and I saw a little old lady come in. Huh... How... Unexpected... She walked up to my crib. "Why hello little one... How are you." "Uhhhh, f-fine?" "The great guardian brought you here. How special you must feel." "T-The great what?" "Your land is protected by our queen and her loyal pets. Or should I say? Queens." "There is more than one?" "Oh yes, my son. Which means one of the Queens is going to be coming for you soon." "T-The Queen!?!" I go red in the face and think about what she might look like. The little old lady then takes me out of the crib and takes me out of the room. This whole place looks like it hasn't been touched in years. "Hey, Ms.?" "Call me Granny." "Granny. Where are all of the other kids?" "Here on this planet, it's very rare to have a kid. Which is why people from L.o.H. smuggle in babies from other worlds." "I keep hearing L.o.H. what does that even mean?" "Land of Hell and we are called Land of Paradise." She brings me down to her kitchen and starts to make food for me. She sat me in a high chair. After all, I did have a little body. While she started to cook I started to think.
  I wonder what the Queen will look like. I hope she's nice. Maybe she smells like cookies. Oh! Maybe she looks like an angel. I really hope she will be a great mommy to me. That she'll feed me, bathe me, and- wait... What the hell am I thinking?!
I shake my head and ponder my new thinking. Suddenly the old lady places a plate in front of me. I jump a bit. I look down at the plate in front of me. It was a plate of waffles. "Yay! I love grandma's waffles!" My eyes widen and I start to blush heavily at what I just said. "I-I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me." "Oh my. Have they given you any shots deary?"
"Ya..." "I see. Well, it must be a side effect then. I'll inform the Queen when she comes to get you." I blush even harder. I hope I don't say something weird to the Queen when she comes and gets me.
I eat my waffles and drink my milk from a sippy cup. Once done my guts begin to hurt me as all hell. "Ugghh..." "Oh honey, are you alright?" "My tummy grandma... It hurts..." Tears begin to flow out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Grammy it huwts..." Granny then picks me up and puts a bottle in my mouth. "Grammy I no thirsty." "Please drink it. It will help you with your tummy." I hesitate but end up drinking it. I drink it and soon I feel better. The bottle still in my mouth I look up at granny. She smiles warmly at me. It's now that I noticed what I actually did. I had soiled my diaper all the way to the top. The poo was all hot and squishy. I didn't like it. And it smelled horrible. I started to tear up again. Granny takes out the bottle and carries me to the bathroom. She lays me down on the changing table. And begins to change me. "Oh phew! Hehe, my little grandson left me a big present. Did he now? Hehe" I instantly start blushing furiously. Granny gently begins to clean me. I slowly relax as she changes me. She pops a paci in my mouth as she does. I slowly suck and calm down. My eyes feel heavy and I slowly begin to drift to sleep.

Little did I know that this was going to be my last day in the dark.

Arthur's note:
  I hope you all are having a great day. Don't forget to thank the ppl who care for you. Because who knows when life will change. So thank them while you can.
Arthur's quote:
" Cherish the moments you have. Because who knows when you'll have another chance to have that kind of moment again."
@MincMusic