Friend?!

"L-Leo!?!" I was completely shocked. Out of all the people in the whole entire world. They got him. Am I mad at him for ditching me? Yes. Yes, I am. Do I hate him? Heavens no. He is my best friend, we've been together for years. We fight. We make up. So on and so on. It's just what friends do. I knew sooner or later that he would leave them and come back to me. But right now that not my question. My biggest question is how did he get here?
  I walk over to him. "Leo?! How did you get here?!" "I enwed up hewe wen I waz wooking for u." It is now that I notice how much he actually regressed back. I flinch back in surprised. "W-what?..." He just repeats what he says. (For anyone who doesn't know he said: I ended up here when I was looking for you.) "Ok. Leo, I think I understand you... A bit. How did you get this small?" I see him look down and try to choke back tears. "That mwean Pooped fawiy do this..." He goes closer to and he looks like he wants a hug. So I pull him in for a hug. He hides deep in my chest. And I can feel him starting to cry. I rub his head to calm him down. I'm not cruel, I wouldn't let my friend cry. Soon he stops and calms down. Then both of us hear "Awwwe there so cute together." The fairy was standing on above of us the whole time. "I should just make you both 1 aww the queen would love you too to bits <3" "Q-queen!!" Ok now here is where it breaks me. "Look here miss!! I have been a pacifist this whole time but no one threatens me and my best friend!! We are not your pets just to mess around with!! We have feelings and we shouldn't be treated like this!!" Her smiles fade and she stares me down sternly. A shiver runs down my spine. But I don't regret what I did. "I guess I should change you too then... Especially that one (Leo) he has been giving me a hard time this whole flight..." I now notice her wings suddenly crackle off magic like a campfire with sparks. Her form changes a bit for a second. Wait! Is she not an actual fairy?! She then picks me and Leo up and put us in the corner. "Now sit there and think about what you've done." We both sit and look at the wall. I look at Leo at the corner of my eye. He does the same. We being to whisper. "So Leo. How did you actually get here?..." "Well, I felt really bad about what I said so I decided to go after you. I followed you through the alley and saw you. Got shot. But when I said something I was too late. And we'll that thing heard me. I tried to run off but they ended up shooting me." "W-well why did you follow me?..." "I told you I was worried that I screwed up an-and I thought I lost my best friend-" Leo's voice starts to break and starts to cry. "-and you are always so nice to me even tho I treat you like shit- and- and-" by this point he's brawling hard. "L-leo-" "I'm sorry I'm such and i-idiot-" "Leo-" "I'm so stupid! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!" "LEO!!!" I grab him and hide his face in my chest. I look around hoping no one notice. Luckily no one is here. The women took them all to breakfast. I sigh in relief. I slowly try to push Leo off me. But he doesn't let go. He cries in my shirt. Huh, he's very emotional. I wonder if that's because of the regression? "Look, Leo... I'll find us a away out of here some way or another..."

"Somehow..."

Arthur's note:
"Hey everyone I'm so glad that you guys are liking this small storybook. I wanna ask you guys if you want me to draw and show you guys how Leo looks? Let me know in the comments."
   Quote of the chapter:
"Just because you cry doesn't mean your weak. It means your strong enough to show yourself at your weakest state. Crying is not good to do all the time but remember crying once and a while might just cure to the sadness trapped inside you."

@MincMusic