Memories

While deep in slumber I start to remember stuff about my past.

(Back in high school)
I was walking to class with Leo. My head hanging low. Leo "Come on Dude when are you ever gonna hook up with someone?" Me "Eh, I'm not really into the dating business like you." Leo "Aw come on Dude. How about I hook you up again with some chick?" "Huh, I'm pretty sure that girls are into you more than me." "Well how about we get one of the homies to hook you up?" "HAHA Ha no. Last time that happened my date wanted to Eat me!"
Mainly she was just looking for sex. I didn't want it because I was waiting for the right moment with me.
Leo "ok in my defense that was Johnathan. And we all know Johnathan is an ass who just wants a good time."
"Ya. Still, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship."
Leo"How about that girl you keep staring at in math class?"
"Wh-What n-no! I just... Stare at her for the answers! You know, I suck at math."
Leo "Yea... Answers..... You if you like her you should go up and talk to her."
"Eh, I... I don't know..... I heard she had a boyfriend."
Leo "And I heard there broken up. Come on it won't hurt in trying. Plus you need to do someone. The gang is really picking up on your trail that your still a virgin."
"Well, I'll just make some shit up like last time. And im not doing her. She looks like she's been walking threw hell 24.7. I'll just leave her be."
Leo "ok if you say so dude."

Leo has always been there for me. Ever since day one. We've been friends since kindergarten.

Then I remember a story from back then.
  Some kids walk to him. We were 9 at the time. They asked him if he liked to join them. He was playing with me. He grabbed my hand and started running to them with me. They said no we meant You. That kid is a baby. We don't want him. Leo stopped and just stared at them. I felt so scared. Was I going to lose my best friend? Then he said no. If they don't expect me he won't expect them. The boys looked at each other and talked. They said fine and let us both join.
My best friend Leo risked losing to make new friends for me.

I felt sad. I started tearing up and whimpering threw out the night. Then mommy woke up. She shook me awake. I wake up in shock. I look at her and hug her. Whimpering.
"Honey, what happened are you ok?"
"I....I... I want Leo...."
"Oh, honey....shhh shhh it's ok..."
She starts to stroke my head. I start to get drowsy. "Mo....mmy....."
"Shhh just relax...."
She puts my paci in my mouth. I suckle and slowly drift to sleep.

Minc POV
  I use some of my dream magic on my baby to calm him down and put him to sleep. Once he's out I start to talk to myself.
"Hm so. He really wants this boy named Leo..."
Smoke seeps threw the bottom of the door and into the room. I look at it unphased by it. All the smoke then joins together and becomes a white fox with pure black eyes. The fox walks up to me then I turn to it.
"Hello mistress"
"Hello spirit"
"I heard you were in need of something. Might I be of assistance?"
"Yes gladly. You remember this boy you saved?" I sit up so he can see him. "Do you remember if he had a friend that came on the ship with him?"
"Ah yes I have the file right here." He floats up and out of the air he opens a cabinet and pulls out a paper. Then closes it back as if nothing had existed there. Spirit hands me the paper.

Name: Leo Aries
Age: 17 (original) 3 (now)
Weight: 175lbs (original) 53lbs (now)
Height: 6.5ft (original) 1.10ft (now)

Background: He was a top A student in his class. Messed around with his friends too much tho. So was bad in work habits. He is a mama's boy. His best friend is Shank Wolfer. Favorite food is sub sandwiches, BBQ chicken wings, quail eggs, and smoked salmon.

Persona: kind-hearted, a flirter, respectable, intelligent, mama's boy, model, gentle, sweet.
Likes: savory food, playing, being liked, showing off
Dislikes: being hit, bullying, no equality, backstabbing.

"Hm, this seems like a great kid."
"Indeed Ms. Muzic, so. Would you like me to retrieve him?"
"Hmmm... Let me go see what is going on 1st. Then I'll decide..."
"Very well Ms. Muzic. Shall I set up a schedule for you?"
I get up and walk to the window and look out it. Staring at the cloudy night.

"Set up my appointment up for tomorrow... At 6 am."

The night clears up and outside it shows an ocean then far out you see another country.

Minc narrows her eyes and stares at it. She turns fast and her nightgown flares up like a cape. Covering the view.

Authors note:
"Sorry for not posting I've still been busy from school, work and other projects. I just got a huge brain wave of ideas for the show so maybe some more chapters will come out fast now.
  And I like to say thank you all for the support in this book. I can't thank you all enough for the support in this book and all the love. I can't thank you all enough. I love you all so much and remember a smile goes a long way."
MincMusic