Meet my Sisters

Shank's Pov

I wake up and I immediately feel my diaper all wet. I begin to cry because it feels so terrible. I slightly remember a dream I had but it is very fuzzy. Something about mommy turning into a monster. Huh, weird dream. I keep crying and soon mommy comes in. She immediately picks me up and cradles me. "Shh shh, it's ok. It's ok. Mommy's here." She bounces me gently but I keep crying. My crying slows down but I can't help but keep crying. I rest my head on mommy's chest and I slowly start to stop. Oh no. Not again. My hand starts to grab at her shirt. I look up at her with puppy eyes. She gives a small chuckle. "Ok baby." She carries me to the rocking chair and lifts up her shirt for me and I latch on. I start to suckle and drink. I still can't believe that this milk tastes so good. It tastes like melted ice cream I don't know why it tastes good. Maybe it's just my baby mind. I drink until I've had my fill then she takes me off. She pulls her shirt back down and burps me. "Baby, I wanna introduce you to someone. Or 2 someones hehe. You remember the photo of the 2 girls I was with in the portrait. In the lobby?" I nod to mommy's question. "Well my sisters are home and they are very excited to meet you." I feel so nervous. Meeting her family. So soon. Ugh, I hope I don't mess this up. Mommy takes me to the changing mat and starts to change me. She replaces the diaper with a new one and changes my clothes. I now wear a white collard shirt, with small geans and small shoes. Mommy dresses me up nice. "Up" I raise my arms up as she goes to pick me up. She walks to the door and takes a deep breath. Then sighs. "You ready baby?" I nod to mommy. My eyes are wide like a baby. She opens the door.

Outside I see this huge Amazonian woman. She is super buff and tall but not the tallest. She has hair that falls down and looks like fire when she moves it. She has streaks of hot pink in her hair that looks more like flames then anything. She stands in a heroic position but she has the sharpest smile I have ever seen. I feel frightened of her.

The other one. Her hair moves like 1 solid wave. Her hair isn't black like the other 2 girls. Her hair is straight up like a galaxy. I feel if I touch it my hand might go threw. She wears a comoto dress. With the ends of her sleeves draping down. She is very curvy. She looks more like a woman than mommy, to be honest. But I still find mommy more pretty to me. Her eyes are closed.

Mommy "Say hello to my sister!..."
Pink "Hey little punk! Names Pink Blood. But you can just call me aunty Pink!"
Galaxy "Hello young one... My name is Galaxy.... You can call me Mimi if you want... A different way of saying Mema..."
I look at the 2 other women and I feel terrified. I start to cry.
The 3 get shocked and mommy starts to rock me again. But I still cry.
Minc "oh, what would he like? What can get him to stop crying?"
Pink "What?! Don't look at me! I don't do kids!"
Galaxy "Here... Allow me to assist..." Galaxy moves her arms in a certain motion and a paci appears in her hands.
I stare at it in amazement.
Galaxy brings my paci to my mouth which I open. And start to suckle on the paci.
Mama sighs in relief and thanks Galaxy.
Pink "Hey, have you shown this little tike the city yet?"
Mommy "No. I haven't yet..."
Pink "You should! Let him have a chance to see our beautiful home! Don't take he's rights away to see the city."
Minc "Alright I'll take him I'll take him. How about I'll take him to your rumble on Thursday then?"
Pink "Alright, that works for me."
Mommy sighs in relief. I start fidgeting because I'm bored. Mommy feels this and starts to cradle me. "You ok baby?"
Pink "He's probably bored."
Aunty scoops me away from mommy and holds me up like an airplane with ease. She starts running around the house flying me like an airplane. I laugh and giggle while I hear mommy in the background panicking. Once aunty is done and mommy is done having a mini heart attack. Mommy takes me away. Mommy " eh, you must have had fun huh?" I nod a lot laughing and clapping my hands. She glares at pink. But all pink does is smirk and give mommy a thumbs up. I laugh. "Well then... Are you hungry baby?" I nod and my stomach growls.

Mommy makes me mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. And her sisters a steak along with there's. I eat my food but once I see there's I start to reach for it. "Wha? What's wrong baby?" "I want that too!" I point at the steak and keep trying to reach for it. "Oh no baby I'm sorry but you don't have teeth for it yet baby." I start to pout. "How about this" mommy puts 2 pieces of steamed broccoli on my plate. "If you can eat these two up I'll give you cookie after dinner." I smile and start to eat.

After dinner mommy takes me a warm bubble bath. She fills it with bubbles. I have fun popping all the bubbles and splashing mommy. Mommy laughs and tells me to stop.
After the bath mommy takes me out and wraps me up in a warm fresh towel. She takes me out of the bathroom changes me into a fresh diaper and a warm new soft onesie.

She is about to put me into my crib when I start to whine and hold on tighter. "Huh? What is it baby?" "Nu wanna weep awone" "Ah, I see. So do you want to sleep with mommy tonight then?" I nod my head digging it deeper into her neck. She chuckles a bit and walks over to her bed. She puts me on the bed. "Now wait here baby while I get dressed for bed now. Ok??" I nod and turn away from mommy to give her privacy. 5 mins later. She's done and climbs into bed with me. "Mommy.... Can I have some milk to help me sweep...." "Oh? You want some milk from downstairs?" I shake my head. "Oh?... Ohhhhh. Ok" She lifts up her shirt and I latch on. Suckling until I fall deep into my slumber.

Author's note:
"Hey sorry about not uploading or being on. I've been busy with school and having to help my sister after her surgery. I like to thank everyone for having over 3k views. I thank everyone for your help and support for this book. I'll try my best to keep writing for you all."

MincMusic