I'm not a Baby!!!

I am woken up by the ship shaking. I rub my eyes and try to open them. When I look up. Yup still here. I try to sit up but when I do I get massive urge to pee. I get up and try to find a way out of this crib. Soon the fairy women come to me. "Oh, your awake ^^" she then picks me. I quickly shout. "Let me go, I need to go to the bathroom, please!!" Her ears go down a bit because of the scream. "Well with that scream I wouldn't let you. But since you are new and don't know the rules I'll let it slide this time." She then soon brings me over to the 'bathroom' the toilet looked weird and it looked way too big for me. I would fall right in. I was looking at the toilet when she quickly stood me in front of a training potty. The kinds that you give children who are just learning to use the toilet. But at this moment I didn't care I just needed to pee so bad. So quickly I pull down the pull-up and sit. A relieved look on my face. 4 sec later I look at the women and she hasn't left the room. I begin to blush in humiliation. "W-why are you here?.." "I have to make sure you're going potty and to help you once you're done." I begin to blush harder. I soon finish but pretend to keep going to avoid her cleaning me. "Sweetie? I think you're done now. Please get up now." She lifts me up. I go completely red and heats up. She wipes my butt and privates. I want to fight back but am terrified if I do she might end up giving me a shot.
  Once done she brought me back put and put me in a playpen. I see 3 other girls. So I and that other boy are the only 2. Huh. Well, the girls are just talking to each other. I slowly walk over to them and see if they know more about what's going on. "Umm... He-Hello. I'm shank who are you all?" A girl with blonde hair turns around. Her onesie says, Margret. "Do you have any clue on what's going on here?!" "What no I'm clueless. I know as little as you. Or do you know what's happening?" "Look all I know is that we're being transported from earth to this new world called L.o.P. A world full of magical beings. And they are powerful. But there is another 'country' there called L.o.H and their monsters aren't so kind." "L.o.H.? What does that mean?" "I don't know but what I do know is that there are actually other beings here on board like us but they're not humans. Thankfully they're not only after the human race." "Well that is kinda good I guess..." Soon the lady comes out with the cranky little boy. And put him in the playpen as us. I feel like I know this guy... Agh, where do I know him from? Again his butt is red from being spanked. You can clearly see the marks on his cheeks from his crying. He turns to us. "SHANK!?!" I raise an eyebrow at him then I read his onesie.....

                                       "L-Leo!?!"

  Authors note: Hey everyone sorry that this chapter is short. But hey I saved it with a cliff hanger. I will usually end each chapter now with a note from me and a nice quote for you all. Because I do care about you all. So thank you for reading.
  Don't forget to comment. I usually comment back.

Quote of the chapter:
   " The biggest enemy you have is yourself. Once you concord your shadow you will feel 100% better. As if you cut your balloon free. Then the world is yours to explore."