Seats

_________________________

"Sure, whatever." You enter the classroom with a huff after your delightful conversation with that tired ass teacher of yours. He's really trying hard to get you kicked out of his class but since it's obvious that it'll never happen (because you're just far too skilled) instead of expulsion, he's now trying to make you a good student, which is also next to impossible.

Aizawa made you move seats because you're apparently a bad influence on the people around you and need some guidance from a good student. And personally, you're offended. You're not a bad influence, you just discuss your interests with your friends and invite them to join you. There's a difference.

However, you were sat next to The Exploding boy beforehand and he did get on your nerves. Not to mention the idiot on the other side and the tape dude behind you. You'd always talk with them but apparently, you were going to 'lead them in the wrong direction'. You didn't like sitting near the front anyway.

So basically, you got sat next to the class rep. Good ol' perfect kid Iida. Because he's just your favourite person in this class.
"So what's your deal?" You ask Iida whilst lying your head on your desk, you can feel the will to live leaving your body by the second. "You single or something?"
"That's not at all relevant [L/n]. You should be preparing yourself for the lesson." He states, not even giving a glance to you the whole time. He's looking stiff and his glasses shine in the light.
"C'mon, if we're sitting next to each other until I get expelled then we might as well be friends. So answer me, you got a girlfriend? You and Floaty seem pretty buddy buddy and I know you two hang out a lot." You see Uraraka visible jump at your question before trying to become more indulged in her conversation with Satou beside her.
"Ochako and I are not dating. I don't have a girlfriend." Iida is being as straight forward as he can. You frown and tut.
"Aw, you're far too pretty to not have a girlfriend. Oh! Sorry, what about a Boyfriend? You're friends with Midoriya and Endeavour's son right? They've given me a few gay vibes but I didn't want to say anything for just in case." Your laid back whisper catches Iida completely off guard as he fully flinches and maybe even blushes.
"I'm not Homosexual [L/n]!" He specifies in a hurry.
"Damn, chill. There's nothing wrong if you are. I have a few LGBT friends of my own. And experiences of my own." You smirk at the memory and wiggle your eyebrows to the now completely shocked Iida.

You sit back in your chair and try to get used to this spot in the room. The boards going to be harder to read from here. You'll also have to try harder to listen now. Though it's not like these classes have anything life-changing for you to hear.

But really, Mr Aizawa moving your seat is just a dipshit move. He really doesn't like you, so you're careful around him. For the first few weeks of school, he'd give you continuous detentions, lunch, break, after school. It's not like you're a nuisance. You're just chatty and usually late and not really willing to do much work. 
It's not like you're bad though. More tired if anything.

"Hey, did we have homework?" You ask Iida. He seems really nervous about you sitting here. Maybe he finds you threatening. It's understandable from his point of view but still inconsiderate of him.
"No."
"Then what the fuck did I fill out yesterday."
"[L/n] we are in class and you should not be using that type of language."

This dude cannot take a joke. You miss your old seat. Yeah, Kirishima got a bit concerned at the stuff you said but he'd at least laugh at your jokes. You're even beginning to miss Bakugou and his constant yelling. He'd look over at the work you were doing at the time and tell you how wrong it all was. If you actually put effort into your work you know you can do something good but who cares. This is just school. You'll leave this place one day and probably get a job. It's not like you need to be smart to be a hero. You're not too sure if you even want to become one.

You cross your arms over your desk and rest your head in them. This is dull. Maybe you should have gone to sleep earlier last night and things could have turned out more eventful.
"You should be sitting up in your seat." Iida states to which you just whine.
"Dude, I'm really tired. Can't you just let this slide?" You ask and begin to let your eyes close.
"Mr Aizawa has sat you here so that I could make sure you are acting properly in the class. In other words, I'm responsible for you and your quality of work and I don't want to let down our teacher. Now if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you started to put some effort in." He uses his intellectual voice the whole time. You can't be asses to see if he's using any hand gestures. You sure know a hand gesture that you want to use.

You're just, really, tired. Your eyes feel so heavy and you know it's your own fault for staying up but, you really did have to, you didn't have a choice.
"What could have possibly made you like this [L/n]? I know you like to not try in class but this is completely different from usual." His tone somewhat changes as he speaks. He sounds a bit more concerned about your health and well being. You force your eye open to give him a look and a sigh.
"I was busy last night. My parents got me to do some chores and stuff. I ended up having to stay up way later than I should have. Seriously dude, can I please just sleep for the rest of homeroom at least? I'll try extra harder in um, English if you just let me nap." You don't really have enough time to actually hear his answer before your eyes lul you down.
Only faint noises of instructions and order are said before you snooze off and become completely isolated from that world.

You're a busy kid. Your family isn't that rich. You gotta help your mum out when she's short of staff. Your family owns a bar in a chill place. However, last night there were two bachelor parties and a football match. Two things which draw in a lot of costumers and overcrowding. One of the bartenders was sick and a table cleaner got hurt and sent home. You had to fill in to keep service active.
You just didn't realise how long you had to be working to accomplish that.

In what feels like seconds you hear a harsh whisper at your ear and an extremely annoyed Tone.
"[L/n], Mr Aizawa will be mad at you if he catches you sleeping." Iida is trying to be quiet but his voice settings just doesn't have that option available yet.
"Shh, it's fine. I've already bought a later train ticket." You lazy wave your hand over your face to try and shoo Iida off.
"You shouldn't just accept the detention, you should avoid getting them in the first place!" He whisper-shouts with a strict tone, which catches a few students attention.
"Hey, you're making more of a scene than me. You'll get in trouble if you're not--"

"[L/n], Iida. Feel free to carry your conversation with me after class. I'd like to speak with the pair of you." Aizawa says up the front causing several classmates to now turn around. With a sigh you sit up in your chair and roll your eyes at Iida, his face is almost bright red. You can see he wants to retaliate, he probably wants to blame it all on you since you're such a 'bad student'.

Aizawa continues with the morning announcements and Iida avoids even looking at you, he keeps his eyes on his table and the redness never really fades from his face. At the end of the lesson, Mr Aizawa calls the two of you outside the classroom.

___________________________________
╔═══  *.·:·. ☽ ✧     ✦     ✧ ☾ .·:·.*   ═══╗
Iida gets sympathetic looks at he leaves.
╚═══  *.·:·. ☽ ✧     ✦     ✧ ☾ .·:·.*   ═══╝

Word count
1,445