Attention

_________________________

Iida's fight was, kinda anticlimactic. Especially after the way you two hyped each other up.
Iida fought against the girl in the support class. She used the match as an advert to demostraight her gear in work.

You would be mad at her for tricking Iida. But it was so funny to watch. You don't care how big of a crush you have on Iida, watching him being humiliated will always be funny. The match was at least Ten minutes long.

This girl, Mei Hatsume, she had so many 'babies' or in other words inventions. All being practical and super useful. Maybe you should talk to her sometime and see what she can come up with for your quirk. Though, you don't wanna be tricked by her like poor Iida.
He's going to be sour about this for a while.
Once Hatsume is finished she turns her microphone off and willingly steps out of the ring. Ultimately ending the match and letting Iida win.

Iida ditches the gear that Hatsume gave him onto the bench before sitting next to you, he places his head in his hands and obviously stiffens with annoyance.
"She tricked me." He states and sounds low key angry with his tone.
"Aw, it's okay. You won! Plus, you definitely got the crowds attention." You try not to but you can't help a laugh, when Iida looks up his eyes are watering and his cheeks are a deep, gruff red.

He really got embarrassed by that.
"Hey, it's okay." You say in a softer tone as you place a hand on his leg. "You'll have your next fight to show the crowd what you can do."
Iida manages to relax a bit, he sighs and leans his forehead against yours.
"Good luck, okay? Don't push your boundaries and be aware of your placement in the arena. You don't want to accidentally fall out." He says, barely above his breath. You can only hear him because you're so close.
"Don't worry about me. I'm gunna destroy that Glitter boy in this match." You stand up and smile down to Iida before walking out of the room and going where everyone can see you.

Woah, this crowd is big. You could yell and none of these people would be able to hear it. Where does this school get its funding for everything?
You take a slightly shaky breathe and step onto the stage. Flames Flicker in each of the four corners and you begin to prepare yourself for this stupid fight.
You're still in the dumbass cheerleader outfit. But at least you have your jacket. Plus, more mobility in this? Yeah. You'll go with that.
If you find out that Mineta has taken your uniform you're killing him.

"This match will be a piece of cake." You state with a grin.
"I'm afraid you'll be eating those words Mademoiselle," Aoyama responds with glitter and sparkles.

Okay, for this fight you just have to get close up to Aoyama. His quirk is a long-range one. He won't want to risk critically hurting you. Plus, his quirk has some knockback to it. If you get close enough he'll be flying.

"Now! Let's get started, This match Begins!" Present Mic calls over the speakers and you instantly teleport to Aoyamas side. It's good you did too, he didn't waste a second in shooting his tummy laser.
He's caught off by your sudden appearance. He stops shooting his quirk and turns to you.
You can see his belt light up as he's about to shoot again.
"Oh, that's not a good idea buddy." You comment before appearing behind him, then behind him again and behind him again.

Sure, your quirk is tiring you out. But you're only moving a few feet at a time. You have a higher tolerance than Aoyama too. He's soon going to get a tummy ache then You'll definitely beat him in hand to hand.
With each teleport you get closer and closer, causing Aoyama to take a few steps back each time. He needs range for his quirk to be effective. By Pestering him this way he'll get annoyed and become reckless with his actions.

Of course, your theory goes into play as Aoyama calls "This is a Big one!" And shoots a laser from his belt. You think about teleporting but decide otherwise. Instead, you wait for the blast to come closer.
You place a hand on your hip and keep your cocky smile.
As you stand, waiting to get whacked, you can see Aoyama's visible concern for your safety. Even Midnight who's watching over all these battles has been thrown off guard by this seemingly senseless action.

The beam comes closer and closer, you're going to get hit soon. It's kinda pretty! all blue and sparkly. Glitter must be in this boy's blood.
The beam is less than a foot away, time feels like it can stop. If you mess this up it'll hurt and you'll probably lose. But you've got this. Just don't get hit.
Just as the beaming blue ray singes a thread of your skirt. You Appear face to face with the sparkly boy.
"You missed." You state before punching his chest and knocking him out past the white line.
You shake your hand to loosen any pain.

"Aoyama is Out of bounds. The winner of this Match is [L/n]!" Midnight announces and the crowd roars. You feel some pressure from being in the spot light. All cameras are on you. God, how did Midoriya and Iida do this? You can see why he got so Embarrassed when coming back.
You try to smile, you're family is watching and so is presumably the rest of the bar. This moment could be important. Right now heroes might be questioning whether they want you in their company or not. Trying to see if you'll fit in or if you're strong enough.

You look down to Aoyama on the floor and offer him a hand up.
"You did good. I'm sorry if it hurt." You say as you pull him up.
"No, no, it was fine. But I've got to admire your bravery at the end. You nearly even scared me!" He laughs with his French accent and you kinda question his French heritage.

But oh well, you and Aoyama split paths and head to your respective sides. When walking down the steps you see a particular person waiting. You don't run but you definitely walk faster. There are camera's pointing at you still, you don't wanna look like an idiot. However, as soon as you're out of sight you run.

Iida raises a hand to his side, he's at the complete opposite end of the corridor to you but you can't leave him hanging. You run down the corridor, you run fast and with each step you run even faster. You ignore any pain from your last fight, you ignore how dumb you might look.
You run towards Iida and nearly trip when you actually get to his side and slap his hand as hard as you can. The high five echoes and hurt a shit ton but who cares?

"Dude I did it!" You smile so brightly, Iida looks down to you also with a smirk.
"Yeah you did and you scared me! You almost got hit by Aoyama's quirk." He says and holds you by the shoulders.
"The key word is almost I knew what I was doing!" You roll from the heel of your foot to your tip toes but suddenly stop when Iida's face comes close. He gives you a kiss on the cheek, the same way you did to him before, he then pulls you into a hug and notices the slightly burnt section of your skirt.

"Hey, are you okay? Did this burn you?" He asks instantly as he weaves the fabric in his fingers. He looks up to you with his eyes full of concern. He really can't take the thought, the idea of you being in pain at all.
"Tenya, I'm fine." You say and the words roll off your tongue. It feels so right to say his first name. As if it was made to come out of your mouth.

His hand moves from the burnt section of your skirt and up to your face. His hand cups your cheeks as you look up close at each other's complexions. His stupid glasses are tilted, you raise your hand to fix them and feel weird when you see your own reflection. You've never seen yourself looking so, so innocent, so love struck, so blushy and crushy and all that cutesy stuff.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
You take Tenya's hand
and walk back to your class
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count
1,457