The Pub

_____________________________

You walk into the bar and mostly see faces you don't recognise. Not many people are in here, the rush usually comes later.
"Where have you been?" A voice asks from behind the bar. You look up to see Ally, her name is Allias but you call her Ally for short. She's been working here for a few years now, she used to babysit you before you were old enough to look after yourself.
"School." You respond with a hum as you walk past.

"School? That finished about two hours ago, did you get a back to back detention or something? Where have you been?" Ally pesters and keeps her eyes on you while also cleaning the counter. She's caring and also very persistent.
"Leave her alone Ally, she's a kid." A dude says, he walks out from the kitchen with boxes in his hands before he starts refilling the shelves behind the bar.

He's Roki, he's been working here for nearly a year now. He failed about all his exams and ditched college, but he's greats! He gets Ally off your back all the time. Plus he's down with covering your shifts. You sent him a text to cover today while you were with Iida.
"No, you better answer {Y/n}. You left me with this Asshole All day! Do you know how many brain cells I've lost because of this?!" She says while side eyeing hims.

Ally always has her hair in a bun, nice and tight except for one strand which cups the side of her face. Her eyes are brown but in the bar lighting they shine golden. Her nails are always painted. If they chip during work then she lets you to take over her shift so that she can fix them. Sometimes Roki does double the work alone just so Ally has time to herself. She likes to keep to the rules, even if it means things can get chaotic.

Once someone left here without paying during her shift. In her free time she hunted that man down and forced him to pay extra, he then tried to ask her out. She kicked him in the balls and you're pretty sure that's the funniest thing you've ever seen.

Oh, and the look on Roki's face made it even funnier. He's hasn't told you this yet, but you're pretty sure he has a crush on Ally. He's always willing to work longer hours if it means he gets to see her. He helps her out whenever he can. Plus he's a flirt. You've seen him 'jokingly' ask her out a million times.

Roki is tall and lanky. He doesn't eat enough since he can't really afford to, you're mum's trying to figure out a way to subtly force him to eat more. His hair is a sandy blond, he's your cousin's nephew's Uncle. Wait no he's then also your cousin. He's related to you but not. It's purely through marriage. His grandparents lived in Ireland but then his dad moved to Japan and met Roki's mum.
She's a slut! And your cousin? Or is she your aunt?

"How are we related again?" You ask Roki and sit on top a bar stool.
"Heck if I know." He responds within a beat and chucks a can of coke at you. You open it and take a sip. It's warm.
"You're second cousins. Your cousin found a pretty boy who happened to be brothers to him." Ally states and sounds irritated with her words.
"Nah that doesn't sound right." You comment into your drink.