Bakugou

__________________________

Iida lost his fight against Todoroki. You cheered him on but Todoroki is just too powerful. He didn't even use his fire quirk.
Iida seemed down afterwards, you couldn't blame him. But hey! He can try to get third place now! Well, you and Iida will probably be fighting for third place. You highly doubt that you can beat Bakugou. You've been thinking and strategising but all attempts lead to failure.

You should probably start thinking about your fight against Iida, how will you beat him? You want to be on the podium by the end of this. Even if it means your friend has to lose.
"Good luck out there." Iida says with a half smile.
Okay, you need to get out. You need to win, if you don't win then no biscuits for a week!
Not that's too harsh. No biscuits for The Rest of the day!  Yeah, that'll show you for losing. You haven't even lost yet. Yet.

Fire blazes in each corner of the arena. The second and final match of the third round. You against Bakugou. The crowd seem quieter than before. Some are probably silently cheering you on. After Bakugou's last fight the crowd don't know how to react to him.

Midnight calls for the match to start and you instantly teleport away.
You hear explosions and see light. But there's too much light. You can't see where you're going. You teleport and teleport and teleport. Zapping round the stage and barley being able to understand where you are.
You can't use the same strategy as before. The past two times you just got up close to your opponents then pushed or punched them out. But Bakugou is too strong. Plus This hurts!

You feel a whack at your guts and you roll onto the floor.
Everything aches. You squirm and look up. Bakugou is cracking explosions in his palms. Sweat, that's how he makes his quirk. You remember Midoriya saying something like that once. Sounds right. He's one sweaty boy. Damn, if only you brought a can of deodorant or something. He'd definitely lose.

Just as Bakugou is about to explode you out of bounds you teleport away.
And honestly, not good. You feel it heavily in your gut. First the punch now your quirk. You're fucked.

"You can really move around with that Quirk, huh?" Bakugou states while turning around to look at you. You're barely standing on two legs. You focus and hold yourself up. Your arm cradles your body while the other dangles along your side.
"I can keep this up as long as I have energy." You respond with a breathy laugh. You won't be able to do this much longer.

"Yeah, I remember. At the USJ you passed out after teleporting too many times. How many goes do you have left?" He asks. Damn, isn't this meant to be a fight?
"Enough." You answer and appear at his side. You grab his shoulder and then his arm. You push him as hard as you can, he manages to stop barely before the line.

He pushes you out too easily.
"[L/n] is out of Bounds! Bakugou will be proceeding to the finals!" Midnight calls and reality sets in.
You lost.
Your family, your friends, your school all just watched you lose.