His Brother

_______________________

You
To Mr Class Rep
I'm coming over right now. Don't worry, I'll be there soon.

You think you teleported out of the bar. You can't really be sure. But you know that you were fast. You bolted out, you've never used your quirk so frequently or skilfully. But that doesn't matter. No time to marvel at your power. Your friend needs Help!
Oh God, why didn't that Idiot tell you. You like Iida so much and you want to make sure he's okay but he's Not okay. And you're Not Okay and you want him to be Okay so that you can be happy, knowing that he's Okay.

His brother could be dead. Who knows how much Intel the news has. This must be devastating for Iida, if Ally or Roki died you'd, who knows?! You would not work properly. They're basically family, well Roki is. He's like your third cousin twice removed Uncle or something.
You can barely imagine if they're gone. No, you don't want to.

So imagine what Iida is in now.
His brother. Yeah, siblings can be shit sometimes but imagine them being in hospital, being attacked, so close to death and you can't do anything to change that.
Iida looks up to his brother too. You've heard him talking about him. He looks so happy, he smiles so wide and there's a twinkle in his eyes. This must be destroying Iida.

When getting into the train station, you didn't even buy a ticket. You teleported past the gates, even though train stations are a 'no quirk zone' and you managed to rush your way to the front carriage.

When Iida's house was in Seeing distance you teleported off. However, momentum didn't like that Pro gamer move you pulled and whacked you in the stomach.
No time to be sick! There's only time for Iida!

You run and you zap and you appear around every other corner. You may of scared a few kids but their ugly faces scared you first.
You run and keep running and feel your lungs question when you're gunna stop as your legs shake and footsteps stumble. You find your way to Iida's front door and pause.

He's probably in this house. The hospital his brother's in is probably private. They wouldn't let a fifteen year old stay there for hours, even if they were Iida.
You catch your breath and slowly knock the door.

You
To Mr Class Rep
I'm coming in.

His door is locked. Duh, his family is hella rich. They wouldn't wanna risk their stuff getting stolen. You try the handle again, just to check. Yep, definitely locked.
Okay, urgh, your Doctor is gunna hate you for this.

You teleport past the door. All this quirk usage is really catching up to you. Luckily the adrenaline is still kinda there to numb the pain. Okay, time to find Iida.

You know the basic lay out of his house. You know the downstairs better than any other parts though. There's a massive hallway to begin with. The ceiling is so high, much higher than your hopes for the future. To your left is the living room, there's massive Windows, Tv and a Sofa down one end then a table with a corner bench at the other. That's where you and Iida revise.

You know his room isn't that way and straight ahead is the kitchen. To your right is an entertainment room so you know He has to be upstairs. You haven't really been in the upstairs section before. But he needs you, or well, you hope he does. Wow, it would be awkward if he sends you home. Actually, he probably will. Guess you'll have to be persistent about staying. It's not like he can kick you out. You will just teleport in!
Okay no that's creepy.

As you stand by the first step you question if this is right, would he really want you over? Are you even going to help? You were impulsive when running down here. God, you got here within five minutes, you live a fifteen minute train ride away.
So yeah, mathematically impossible but whatevs. You took a short cut. It's chill.

You decide it's too late to go home now. Especially since your train home won't arrive for over an hour.
You take a deep breath and prepare yourself. Okay, it's time to be a good friend.

"{Y/n}?" You get caught off and look up, you see Iida and unlike usual your heart doesn't flutter, it doesn't melt, it doesn't do any of that nice crushy feeling stuff.
Your heart snaps, it sinks, it gets wrapped up, trapped and strangled.

Iida has a strained voice, his eyes are red and puffy same as the tip of his nose. His hair is a mess. He's not even wearing his glasses. You can tell his breathing is off, it's shaken and unstable. Much like everything else about this boy.
Your boy.

"Tenya." You say and appear up those steps by his side. You hesitate at first but when his attention is on you, you wrap your arms around him.
His breath leaves his body as he sinks down, he puts a hand on your back, the other under your arm and over your shoulder. His head leans against yours and slowly you both sit down on the top step.
There's plenty of room. This house is huge.

You can hear Tenya's heart beat, it's fast and loud, you can hear it so clearly, as if there's nothing dividing you and it. But you know it's trapped within this mess. His shoulders shake, not largely but enough for you to notice, enough for it to hurt, to hurt you, not physically but who knows, mentally?
It's painful to see Iida like this but you can't say shit.
His brother, his role model, his inspiration Might be dead or dying or at very least Very hurt.

He's told you about his brother. You've even met his brother. He's funny and chill. He's also righteous, he tries his hardest, oh well, tried his hardest. He could be dead.
No, no negativity! Only happy times, fun times, good times. No cry time. God Iida, stop crying.

"Hey, it'll be fine." You lean back and raise a hand to Iida's face. You see his eyes. Watery, tears falling out in droplets. He clenches his jaw to stop himself from speaking, so he doesn't make a noise. But his breathing and temperature shows how much he wants to shout, to break things, to mess stuff up. He's just too good for that.

"Do it." You mumble and push a piece of hair away from his face. It clings to his tears.
"W-" a sob catches him off "what do you mean?" He asks and you can tell his demeanour lessens.
"Whatever you're thinking, do it. Don't stop yourself fro--"

Before you can finish a pair of lips meet yours. They're hot and wet, ew. But his face is close, so close. You can feel the heat come off him, the roughness within him. For such a gentle boy you didn't realise he could do something like this.
After what was probably milliseconds you notice your Oxygen and lack of it.
How do people kiss? Like, mwah. No-- No! Don't do that! That's a horrible idea! Shit. Shit. Okay, this is fine. Kinda, bad but but, oh shit.

He's like, he's kissing you. His lips are on yours. You told him to do whatever he wanted. You were expecting to be slapped or for him to break something. You were honestly ready for him to break you and Not in a kinky way.
But no, he was thinking about kissing you. And he's now doing it. He's kissing you.
You're kissing him.

Neither of you seem to be good at this, you both separate and your breathing stops while Iida looks at you with shining tear filled eyes. His cheeks are somehow redder than before.
"I-- um, {Y/n} I really," he stops himself as some more tears come. You stay there by his side. You continue to be his shoulder to cry on. You keep your arms around him, he's so warm. In all honestly, you sort of hope he won't stop crying. You want to stay here. With him reliant on you. He feels like he needs you right now and you're down with that. It makes you feel important.
"It's okay," you say and lean in further. Your hair is wet, same as your shirt and shoulder. But you're fine with that. You're fine with this.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
Tenya needs you right now
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count:
1,449