Sir Nighteye

__________________________

At the train station Mr Aizawa tells the class to be on their best behaviour, for some reason he glared at you during the speech.
You   Wonder   why   that   might   be.

You've been better recently! But that's only better. This morning while your class was walking to the train station and some random tall ass dude walked into you and well, you did what's natural and told the guys to "Watch the fuck where" he's going.

But you apologised afterwards! Iida gave you a look. He muttered something about walking on the wrong side of the pavement.
It's sucks!
That's about the only thing he's said to you. Even then he didn't say it to you.

He's been avoiding you. He won't even make eye contact with you. You've tried talking. He straight up walked away.
Does he not want to talk about the last time you met.

Well, that's fair. You don't want to talk about it either. But he was so soft. So defenceless. Also kinda rough. It was terrible but also so great but no, nah. You can't think about this stuff.

If he doesn't want to talk about it then you have to respect that. It was very compulsive of the two of you.
It was also unlike Iida. He'd been through a sad thing. You wonder how his brother is. You don't think he's dead. You've been keeping updated on the news frantically. If something happens you've Got to know.
Iida shouldn't be going through this alone but he won't let you get close.
You just want to help.

Well, you've never been very good at helping. Maybe that's why he's avoiding you.

Mr Aizawa finishes talking and tells everyone to get on their trains. You've got a somewhat short train ride.
You've been told that a third year who goes to your school works under this 'Sir Nighteye' guy.
Maybe you should try being polite. This man has never met you before. It'll be like a new beginning.
Until you inevitably fuck it up.

You walk down the streets to find The building you'll be working, training and being Formal in

You're not excited for this. Okay, it's just a week. You'll still be seeing your family every night at Half seven. Maybe you'll be able to text Iida. No, wait until he texts you.
Don't be clingy.

When turning a street corner, you think you see the building. You're not too sure and you don't just wanna walk in.
Man, this should of been set up better. So many pros usually have big fancy buildings but you've been told that this guy has a simple office building. What's even up with that?

God, if you've signed up to work under some boring ass old man then this'll be torture. You don't even know what his quirk is, you've just been told it's good.
You're going to kill Ally if he sucks or tries to touch you.

As you look at the building you see the door open. You flinch and hope that this is the right place.
A girl with short hair and revealing clothes walks out. Her skin is abnormally coloured but she has a smile as she steps closer to you.

"[L/n] {Y/n}? You go to U.A. and You're here to work under Sir Nighteye for the week." She say. Okay, she seems nice. But that doesn't mean she won't kill you.
"Yeah," you say cautiously and look to her with her viser and clipboard.
You then remember your aim. No being rude. Pure politeness from now Until you give up. Maybe you can last a day. Or, realistically, an hour. "Sorry, Yes. I'm here for my internship. I'm glad to meet you." You stick a hand out for the lady to shake. God you're too stiff. You hang out with Iida too much. Aw, you miss Iida. You'd be so much more comfortable if he was here right now.

The lady laughs and shakes you're hand.
"You look so nervous. I suggest dropping that act around Sir Nighteye. He prefers people with some humour to them. By the way, You can call me Bubble Girl. Do you have a hero name yet?" She asks and you panic for a second. You do have one, what was it again?

"Tele!" You say when remembering. In class a few days back you all had to come up with them. Iida was going to make his Hero name what his Brother's was. It hurts how he won't talk to you about it.
"Tele? Like TVs?" Bubble Girl questions as she tilts her head. Oh, you knew something like this would happen with the name.
"No, teleportation. I can make things vanish with my brain and also make them re-appear." You briefly explain. Bubble thinks for a second before nodding and opening the door to the building.

"Yes, I remember you in the sports festival. Congratulations of getting third place. You went up against some pretty strong opponents." She walks through the corridors of this building so easily. It's similar to a simple office but every now and then you see something no regular 9 to 5 office building will have.
There's heroes, Weapons, some important stuff that gets covered as you and Bubble walk past. But it's not covered in the shady way. Just subtly hidden as the workers give you two a smile.

This place is weird. But you can get use to it. You have a week here after all.
"So, how good are you at sneaking about?" Bubble girl asks seemingly out of no where. You're caught off by it and try to quickly come up with an answer.
"Probably good. Well, yeah I am good at it. When I teleport things it's silent and I can be quiet." You respond and attempt to swallow down your nerves.
When looking at Bubble girl you feel relief. She's still walking forwards. Smiling to co-workers and not acknowledging how much of a mess you are.

"I suggest thinking of some jokes now. Sir Nighteye doesn't exactly like bland people—"
"Are you calling me bland?"
"No, no, but Sir Nighteye tends to like people more when they're humorous. That's his office up ahead. Good luck."

Before you can fully understand anything Bubble opens a door in front of you and reveals the office inside.
It's bland but has its riches.
It's looks likes the office your dad has. Or maybe his boss' office. This place is fairly big and covered in books with a few plants and posters.
There's all Might figures on some shelves and a lavish desk places in the centre.

___________________________________
╔═══  * .·:·.   ☽ ✧  ✦  ✧ ☾   .·:·. *  ═══╗
Sitting at it is a man with a cold glare.
╚═══  * .·:·.   ☽ ✧  ✦  ✧ ☾   .·:·. *  ═══╝

Word count:
1,125