Internship

_______________________

For the next few days the internship goes smoothly. You mostly sleep during the day then go on scouting missions at night. So far you've had nothing too hard.

You've continued to called Sir Nighteye Sir Nightlight. The first time you accidentally said it, you were going to correct yourself immediately. However, you saw the guy's small smile as if he didn't mind it.
The guy must really like it when people make fun of him or something.

Anyway, you've been going on scouting missions. You sneakily run about at night and do whatever you're told. Whenever the group does encounter villains you're told to stay aside as they deal with it.
It's cool to be able to see Pro-heroes up close. They handle situations so smoothly! Will you be able to do that one day?
Man, it must be stressful. But all these people seem fine. It's probably just second nature to all of them by now.
It's so cool.

Sir NightLight has kept you by his side a lot. He said that's the best place for you. Before each 'mission' he uses his quirk on you to make sure that you'll be fine. If he even sees a possibility of you maybe getting hurt He tells you to stay behind.
Yesterday he saw you scraping your knee so he told you to stay behind. But then back at the agency you were being so careful while walking. You weren't even properly aware of your surroundings.
Some dude walked into you, you fell over and scraped your knee.

Oh well, it'll heal. It's wasn't bad. It might of been worse if you went out with the group. Anyway, the dude who you walked into happened to be a third Year from your school. Togata or something. Apparently Aizawa told him that you'd be here. Which was weird. Why would Aizawa tell him? He doesn't seem the chatty type. Maybe he told him to make sure you started no trouble, perhaps he was warning Him. That makes sense.

On your third day Sir Nightlight decided to ensure that you knew close combat, he got some of his best people in his agency to teach you. By the way, the 'best people in his agency' are literally Some of the Most Combat ready people you've met.

They showed you how to punch. Change directions. Hide knives! Some of the best beginner combat tricks they could teach! They even promised to show you more tomorrow. Well, that tomorrow is now Yesterday. A lot has sorta happened in the Agency.

Sadly, there wasn't time for more combat classes. Yesterday around the time you woke up, apparently a massive attack was taking place in Hosu city. You kinda recognise the name of the place. You've been shopping there before with your Mum and Ally. But no, something more recent than that. It's a big place, lots of things could be happening there.
You're dad's office building is in Hosu. So is his assistant's house. You wouldn't mind if that place got destroyed. Actually no, if it got broken then the assistant might try staying in your house for a while and that's worse.

Anyway, a lot of the side kicks were out for that. They were stopping these Nomu monsters. The same things that attacked Mr Aizawa. But there were loads from what you saw. The news report was trying to keep everything brief to not cause too much panic but it looked wild.

A few hours later it was announced that the Hero Killer had been killed by The Number 2 Hero Endeavour. That's Todoroki's dad, also in the news report you saw Midoriya, he has a few broken arms and fingers.
Then it metaphorically hits you.

The hero killer, he's the dude who hurt Iida's brother. Hosu city is where Iida is interning. God, you fool! How could you not see. Iida, that idiot. How dumb is he? He better of not. No, he wouldn't. He— He So tried to do something to the Hero Killer!

When seeing the news you teleported to your room. Adrenaline had kicked in. You barely felt the pain or sickness. Well, barely.
You texted him

You
To Mr Class Rep
Yo bro, you good?

Dude are you okay?

I've see the news. And I remember your internship being in Hosu City. Please tell me you didn't do anything dumb.

You stop after the third text. No response. You tried to let time drag in between each message but you're so nervous. What if he's hurt? Even if he didn't do anything stupid, he might be shaken. He was in Hosu the same time as an attack.

What if he's dead?
What, no. No. No! He's fine. Stop over thinking this. Okay, you're days just begun. Well, it's night. But you only just woke up so it's fine. Man, what are you going to do all night if nearly everyone is out. No midnight walks. No late night training.

A few people have stayed behind but they're just the tech nerds. The simple workers. Well, simple isn't really the word for them. They could probably find out your social security number in less than a second. You're not even sixteen yet.

You waited nervously for anyone to return. It took hours. You went on your phone. Constantly updating the news. You tried to train, usually exercise isn't your thing. But today it really helped. Punching and kicking. Stretching and running. It all felt right. It just helped to get all that nervous energy out of you.

Ew, you better not become some exercise cultist.
Time, thankfully, passed. And when Sir Nighteye returned with his sidekicks. Well, a lot of them were injured. Some even needed to go to hospital. Nothing too critical. The worst was probably the dude with a broken arm.

Oh shit, wait before talking about anything else, The Dude's Arm was like Smashed. It was going in the wrong direction and everything. You saw his bone! And a lot of blood.
Sir Nighteye said you couldn't touch it but Nighteye let you go to the hospital with him and that dude.
The dude guy screamed nearly the entire way.
It was Awesome.

When the guy passed out and Nighteye wasn't looking you gave it a poke.
Some blood squirted.
Also you screamed. Turns out you're squirmish to blood when it's propelling at you.
You're definitely having the best Internship.

Anyway, you got to the hospital. The dude got signed in. Nighteye told you to phone or text the dudes family to inform them that he's hurt while he was having surgery.

You weren't allowed in the surgery room thing however, Nighteye was. So you kinda got lonely and You roamed the corridors of the hospital for a bit.

By that point the sun was rising. The day felt so long and short and awesome but also icky and terrifying.

You texted Ally and your mother to tell them what happened. You wanted to get a picture of the dude's arm but apparently that was inappropriate. The nurses here do not understand that it was so cool but whatevs.
You got told to roam the corridors again and to not disturb other patients. One of the nurses even told Nighteye to "watch over his daughter"
Honestly, you're touched. The nurse thinks you're tall enough to be his daughter. Nobody could say anything nicer.

But ew, the nurse thought you were related to a tall person with glasses and sense of authority. That's gross. They were wildly mistaken.
Imagine You being with a person like that, a Nerd.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
"{Y:n}?"
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count:
1,279