Attack

________________________

As 13 rushes you all to the exit more of that purple mist appears. Everyone stops so quickly that you nearly trip over your own feet, luckily You used your quirk to not bump into anyone, however, you're now on the outskirts of the group.

Slowly the purple mist rises into a more human figure, however, they are very paranormal. The mist creates a face and flicks like fire and they also wear a suit, a waistcoat and white shirt with a small tie. classy.
He kinda looks like a purple version of Grilby, you know, the bartender dude from Undertale. Oh, you haven't played Deltarune yet, you heard its good. One of the bartenders back home loves Undertale, they're really nice.
God, if you die right now your last thought would have been about undertale. That game is great though. The fandom just ruined it.

An explosions take you out of your thoughts. The mist spread everywhere and mixes with dust however the Grilby guy still keeps his same form. When the dust clears you see that Bakugou and a Kirishima attempted to hurt the man but did not succeed.

He mocks them before retaliating and forcing his mist outwards. You have no time to think before you're practically swept off your feet. All you hear is muffled shouting, the guy's antagonising voice, the wind blowing, you feel it too. Like a sucking, like that feeling you get in your stomachs, that Teleportation feeling. He's teleporting everyone!

You look up with a gasp before extremely regretting your decision. The air isn't clear. It's so thick, and not in a good thicc way. It's practically suffocating. You can feel yourself being pulled in a certain direction and you can tell this guy's teleportation skill are stronger than yours. If you try to zap out of this you'll just be pulled to wherever he's trying to take you.

As you struggle to keep your ground you feel a large figure hit against you. You're pushed over and you fall flat. You would complain but now you're out of that mucky mess.
You need to stop with the alliteration today.

You rub your eyes and you hear the person next to you cough. When getting a glance you see Uraraka, who is also sitting on the ground. Then on your other side is Satou who's watching the group get picked off one by one with a shocked look on his face.
When you turn to see the mess you instead meet metal and then a face.

Iida is awfully close. He must have been the one to tackle you three. He really helped you out then.
"Thanks." You mutter a little out of breath. Iida's eyes seem to be looking through you, they seem focused on a goal. They're fixated and stern with a shine that stands out strongly. Iida stands and helps you and Uraraka up.

When looking around you see that nearly everyone is gone. Only seven on you escaped that mist. Luckily 13 managed to escape it too. But your whole class. Where did they go? How strong are his powers?

"What happened?" Uraraka asks with concern and fear.
"They're gone." Someone mutters under their breath. You turn around to see Shoji, the arms guy, he begins to listen out. Maybe he can detect them that way or something.

"They were teleported." You state surely. You look to 13 and hope your information will somehow help.
"How do you know? We have no clue what this man's quirk is." Iida asks accusingly. As if he knows you're wrong or lying somehow. Who cares about his attitude. Your class's safety is at risk.
"I just know the feeling, Okay. Didn't anyone else get it too? That pulling-- suction even. The one that drags and feels icky. That's what it feels like to teleport. Trust me, I'd know." You try to show the feeling with hand gestures. However, they're just tense and slightly shaking. You wrap your hands in your sleeves and look away from the group. They're all just giving somewhat doubtful stares.

"She's right. I can hear our classmates still in this facility. They haven't gone far." Shouji say to back you up. You feel like an asshole when you smirk but you can't help it.

"Class Rep," 13 calls and immediately gets Iida's attention. "I have a job for you, run to the school and tell them what's happened here. They've shut down the alarm system so manually sending someone is our only hope." You give a sideways glance to the villain about ten feet away from you. Is he just gonna stand here and like, wait?  He catches eyes contact with you. Oh god, this is awkward. Are you even looking at his head? Where're his eyes, like his actual eyes. Or are those yellow things his real eyes?
You should probably stop looking.

"But Thirteen, isn't it disgraceful to leave you all behind? Everyone's in need of help I can't just go--" iida lists and rambles as he talks to the teacher.
"Dude, you're the fastest here. You can help us by sending help to us. If the school or any authority figures don't know about this soon then we might as well all be dead." You state when looking up to Iida. You have no time for his questions and self-doubt. Your Homeroom teacher is currently fist fighting around thirty villains.
You would Love to no longer get detentions from him, however, death shouldn't be the reason why.

Iida takes note of what you said and begins to prepare himself to leave. 13 also gets ready as she activates her quirk to keep this misty guy out the way. However, he warps her quirk and it begins to hurt her instead. The entire back of her costume rips off before she falls to the ground.

Ashido, a pink girl, yells for 13 and Satou urges Iida on.
You nearly forget how to breathe as you see everything play out. The only reason why you felt remotely safe was because 13 was here but now. Now they're, dead? Or just Unconscious? 13 isn't in a good state.
The class will Definitely need help now.

When you look up you see Iida running for the door, however in an attempt to stop him the Mist man opens another warp gate directly in his way. Shoji runs to tackle Mr Mist, this allows Iida to run past but there's still the door up ahead. Will it be locked? If not how quickly can it open?
How are you meant to leave, the door is solid metal.

Uraraka leaves 13's side and runs to the Purple dude. She touches a metal brace which almost looks like a neck and it seems to affect his quirk. He wasn't paying attention to his physical body since it was hidden so deeply in his mist. Maybe you can sneak around too, you can help Iida out somehow.

As the man gets restrained you 'relax' and go to Iida's side.
"Okay, this will feel weird, it will hurt, you're gonna be heavy, but while you're gone I'll try and get this door open so it won't happen again." You list and prepare yourself.
"Wait, what do you mea--"
You snap your fingers, for the ol' razzle dazzle.

___________________________________
╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗
And just like that Iida is gone.
╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

Word Count:
1,234