Cavalry Battle

___________________________

185 Oof. Okay, you also have a High score value. Not as High as Midoriya's though, poor kid. It's fine. You'll probably be fine. Nah, you'll totally be fine. You've got this. There are five other people with higher points than you!

Maybe you should of flunked the last test, nah, you'd rather do good and become a target than do bad and not get noticed.

Ayoama would probably be a good team mate for this. He got 42nd, in other words last but you know he's still capable.
Actually he probably has a stomach ache from over using his quirk. You're practically in the same boat as him though. You can't let people know that, if they find out then they won't want you on their team.
You see Midoriya going towards your direction but Fuck no. You might as well wear a bright red target if you want to be in his team. Yeah, you wanna get noticed. But you don't wanna lose.

You walk away and look around to try and find a teammate but it seems that someone else found you first.
"Hey, Tele." you hear an angry boy say. He places his hand on your shoulder, kinda forcing you to turn around.
"Tele?" You repeat with a raised eyebrow and questioning look.
"You can teleport, right? And you can teleport other things as well as people. If you're on my team you're guaranteed a win." He states and you see Kirishma over his shoulder giving you a smile.
"Yeah, I guess it would."

Okay, so, Bakugou is loud, also reckless

Okay, so, Bakugou is loud, also reckless. You and Sero are playing a fun game of fetch with him. He keeps jumping in the air. First time you teleported Bakugou back but then he yelled at you. He said shit like 'HOW DARE YOU, THAT HURT, I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE HEADBAND' like bitch? You got the headband. When you teleported him back you Also managed to snag it. He also snarled when you handed the headband to him.

You've got a pretty strong team, you're on the right wing, Sero on the left and Kirishima in the front because he doesn't get hurt by Bakugou's quirk. So yeah, you have a great team running and stealing points. But defence? Not so great.
All round your team is worth 700 points. Luckily the hedgehog's hair covers up the number but Bakugou is pretty recognisable by himself.