Lunch

______________________________

When walking out of the arena you find Iida and instantly stand by his side. You haven't forgotten how tired he looked while fighting.
"Dude! Are you an idiot or something? You could of hurt yourself back there. You know to not overuse your quirk-!--"
Before you can finish Iida looks down to you with almost a matching expression. His eyebrows are furrowed. His eyes are stern. But it's not the same way he looked down on you at the start of the year. Now you can tell there's some caring intended mixed with his annoyance and anger.

"You're telling me I overused my quirk?! I saw you teleporting your whole team through out that game. Not only would it of hurt them but you must have also hurt yourself. Have you even been eating properly today? And sleeping? You should be keeping your energy up if you're going to be using your quirk like this. Come on, we need to find you some food and a place to rest." Iida grabs you by the hand and starts dragging you down the path. You look back to Uraraka who's confused by the exit. You quickly teleport her to your side.

When Uraraka appears she looks confused. Then the pain kicks in.
"Aw, [L/n], you teleport even though it feels like this?" She asks and clutches her stomach. Her eyes are barely open as they squint to look up at you. Iida stops dragging you along once he realises Uraraka is also here. But Midoriya is not.

"Hey, where's that green haired kid? The one who was on your team?" You ask Uraraka as she regains her posture.
"I don't know. I think I saw him going off with Todoroki somewhere, but I don't remember them really being friends." She says with a curious tone it her voice, you can tell she's also suppressing the pain of teleportation. Honestly, you're trying to teleport your classmates more often now. It'll help for the future. Who knows, you might be in a team with them again or you could be against them in a fight.
It's good for everyone to get used to the feeling.
It also helps for you to practice teleporting people. The more you do it, the easier it will become.

"We still need to get food. It's best that we arrive before a crowd forms." Iida continues to walk forwards and you're unwillingly brought along. Iida's still holding your hand which is adorable and you're heart is going into overdrive because of it but you're too tired for this.
Iida's right, you have overused your quirk but like, c'mon! You had to! It helped your team to win. That's all that matters! Everyone else comes before you. Plus your family is watching. Ally and Roki are watching. Everyone at the bar is watching! You have to do good.

When you're in the cafeteria you find a seat with Uraraka. You join Tsu and Kodu at a table and shortly after Iida and Shoji, a boy in your class with Sixs arms, comes with their lunch.

The cafeteria is buzzing with energy. Students from all years sit here. You see some people with casts, some people with bandages, other people with scratches and a few who are fine. That's wack, Imagine being in a competition like this and not getting hurt somehow. They're probably business course students. They don't join in with the festival.