Dream Crush

_____________________________

You don't know why but you feel nervous the whole time when walking to Iida's house. Uraraka is with the two of you and she keeps talking about the sports Festival and how excited she is for it. You try to focus on her conversation but you just feel so jittery.

You hope you're not visibly shaking. You feel like you are and your eyes haven't even left the ground. You also need to focus on breathing. You're not doing it right. You might also be holding your bag strap too tightly, which is to say you are holding your bag strap which is weird because it's a backpack and it is on your back. You don't need to hold it, but if you don't then your hands are visibly shaking and you can't have that because then you'll definitely be nervous and there's no reason to be nervous. This is casual, it's not like you're scared of something or anything you're just going to Iida's house to revise, he's a smart dude. You need help. So why are you so panic-y?
Maybe it's because you're going to his house. Like, he's been to yours but yours is just a pub with a few bedrooms upstairs. You're used to strangers being around your house and Iida isn't a stranger so it's normal, right?

But you're going to his house. You've seen it. It's big. How do you act in big houses? Oh God, will his family be there? Well, it'll be awkward if they're not. But it'll also be awkward if they are. His house is big enough for you to not notice if they are there. Right?
But that's then worse.

Your hands feel sweaty. Like a cold sweat. You hope you don't stink. You shouldn't. You usually don't. You've put deodorant on. You're fine. Definitely.
But what if you're not?

"Well, Have fun you two!" Uraraka says with a smile as she splits paths and heads for the train station.
You nearly stammer out a few words but instead just look around confused. How long have you been walking for? You're already at the train station? Why does none of this feel right?
When looking around you catch eye contact with Iida but immediately break it.
You feel a shiver through your body when looking away.

"[L/n], are you okay?" Iida asks and genuinely sounds concerned. Oh no, you're acting too weird. He's noticed. He's not yelling at you, that's a big red flag that somethings wrong.
"I'm fine! Just probably catching a cold or something." You argue and cross your arms. You keep them tightly locked together.

You feel a massive flush in your face when Iida places his hand on your shoulder.
"You don't have to come around my house if you don't want to. But I still expect you to revise. If you fail this test we'll both get in trouble!" You smile when Iida begins to shout again. That's the guy you're used to. He gets so uptight about rules and making sure you follow them. He's so sweet. In an asshole way. Like, fuck him. Pft, rules.
"Hey! You don't need to keep an eye on me like this. I'll pass that Test Just fine. I'm only accepting your 'help' so that you won't be Yelling at me all the time anymore!"  You retaliate and feel the fact that you're going back to your normal self again. It's such a relief. You were scared for a moment.