Get appointment

Siddhant the one & only son of Mr. Rajender Bharatwaj & Sujatha Rajender Bharatwaj and only Grandson of Mataji, Nirmala Bharatwaj was favorite to all of them.  He is the only heir of the entire property of Bharatwaj family and its Company 'Bharatwaj Interior Designers'.  

Siddhant taken the post of Managing Director as soon as completion of his studies following his father.  He was handsome guy, intelligent, studious, talented guy.  Though he took charge only before few months, he is well versed about his company as he accompany his father on his holidays to understand & learn the business.

Siddhant just return from out of station this morning after 3 days meeting with new client in Nagpur.  The customer wanted to make Interior design for their newly establishing company and approched Siddhant after hearing the company's success stories all these years.  Siddhant too was interested to enhance his company in other cities and went to meet them and also return with the good news of confirmtion of their order.

Siddhant took the blessings of the elders as soon as reaching home.

Rajender: Siddhant, How was the trip?  

Siddhant: The trip was very good dad.  Also happy that we got the order confirmed.

Mataji: Is it?  I am very happy about you Siddhant.

Siddhant: Thank you Mataji.  

Siddhant rushed towards his room to fresh up himself and get ready for office.  He took shower and got ready in few minutes.

Sujatha: Siddhant, Have breakfast.

Siddhant : Maaji, I am getting late already.  I will have something in the office itself.

Siddhant did not wait anymore & rushed towards his car...

Roli was tensed as it is third day of her joining in the office whereas first day of her handling the desk alone without guidance of the other Receptionist who left the office the previous day.

Roli remembered herself what should she do when someone enter the office, when attending the phone call, when someone tell to dial some number etc etc etc..

Roli thought where i got struck up in the different profile nothing suitable to my knowledge or nature or interest...

Roli started setting the table properly by ordering the registers like attendence register, courier register etc while Siddhant entered into the building receiving the Good morning from the securities...

Roli saw the person who was well formally dressed and entering urgently into the building.  When he tried to get into the office further...

Roli: Excuse me Sir...

Siddhant wondered who is calling him and turned towards the direction of voice.

Roli: Sir, Can you please come here..

Siddhant walked towards her with a puzzle on his face who is she & why she is calling him?

Roli: Sir, Sorry to interrupt you from entering into the office.  But we cant allow anyone to enter into the office as per our management rules.  If you can tell me whom you wish to meet and give me your card and wait for a while.  I will call the person to meet you coming outside.

Siddhant was looking at her and chuckled.

Siddhant: Well.  May I know your name please!!

Roli: Sir, I think that is not required for you.

Siddhant: Hmmm. Ok.  Call you MD outside.  I want to meet him.

Roli: Our MD.  He is out of station Sir.  You may not be able to meet him.  Can you give your card so that I can inform our MD once he come back to office and take appointment for your meeting with him and inform you.

SIddhant raised his eyebrows and looked at her with a smile.

Siddhant: Oh Ok.  Then take my card and inform me once appointment given by your MD.

Siddhant gave his card to Roli and looked at her face to look for her expression.

Roli eyes widened to see the card of Siddhant Rajender Bharatwaj, the MD of the company for which she is working.  She stood up immediately and was standing freezed like a statue...