What is bothering you?

Siddhant & Roli were sleeping hugging each other.

Roli wake up & saw herself on his chest hugging him.

He was also holding around her waist tightly.

Roli tried to remember what happened the previous day but she can't remember anything.

Roli lift her face to look at him.  He was sleeping.

Roli though feel happy to be in his arms still was not sure what has happened that night which made them to sleep in the same bed hugging like this.

Roli was worried whether she committed any mistake.  Anything went wrong.  She is not even sure what is in his mind.  He is her MD. What if he denies to accept her?

So many thoughts were wondering on her mind and made Roli eyes filled with tears.  The tears which roll down wet his chest..

Sid wake up by this & looked at Roli.

Sid: are you OK?

Roli: how can I be OK?

Sid: what do you mean?

Roli: unmarried girl on her MD's arms.

He took his hands which was around her.

She got up and sat in the bed.  Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Sid: roli first look at me & say I am only your MD.  you were in your MD's arms.  Then you hug your MD yesterday.  Your MD helped you in wearing your blouse.  You were dancing with your MD.  Won't you even feel odd to think like that.

Roli did not utter a word.

Sid: first tell me what is bothering you.  Your MD did not do anything wrong with you.  You drink beer by mistake & were not in conscious.  When your MD tried to drop you in your room you did not leave your MD being afraid to stay alone.  So your MD stayed with you.  Now your MD going to his room OK.

Siddhant left her room & went to his room.