Beautiful...

The days were passing and the designs were getting its form.

Siddhant was continuing his mischief with Roli then and there.

Though ROli wonder on his behaviour, she liked and enjoyed too.  She did not tried to avoid any of those mischief acts of her love..

One such day...

ROli was looking into some design chart inside her cabin standing opposite to her chair with deep thinking.

Roli was suddenly feeling someone behind and turned her face.

Roli was surprised to see Siddhant too close behind her keeping his hands on both of her sides locking her from moving on either side.

Roli blushed.

Roli: Sir..

Roli heart beat was increased.  Her body was mildly shivering.

Sid: Roli! what are you doing?

ROli was unable to speak as she felt like something is blocking her throat.  She adjusted her throat and continue speaking..

Roli: Sir, i am checking on this design which is under preparation now.

Roli said without turning towards him..

Sid: Well!  How are things going on?

Roli was thinking whether to turn to face him.  But how when he is very closely standing keeping his hands on her sides.

Roli: Everthing is going fine sir.  The work will be done on time.  Infact trying to make it earlier.

Roli said facing down.

Sid: Good.  Roli, wont you wish to look at me or what!

Roli got afraid whether he will become angry like the other day and avoid looking or talking to her.

She turned towards him.

Roli: Not like that.

ROli was feeling him very close gazing at her face.  Her body started shivering more.  Heart beat was increasing.  Her throat blocked again holding her from talking further.  She prayed he should not ask any further questions as she cant answer anything now.

Roli was thinking, why i feel like he is coming closer or it is just my imagination.

No.  It was not her imagination.  Siddhant moved close to her only leaving couple of inches gap between them.

ROli was tensed whether she will lose her control and lean on his shoulder and hug him tightly.

But she tried to control her putting full efforts.

Siddhant was enjoying her looking like that turned pink all over body and face.

He was admiring her beautiful face.

She was wondering what to do now.

She lift her face to look at him, but his gazing eyes gave no way to meet his eyes even for a second.

Sid: Beautiful!!!

Roli was pleasantly surprised on hearing him and blushed more.

SId: Beautiful design!!!

SId said shifting his eyes to the design.

ROli thought he was talking about design only and she only misunderstood as he is telling her.

Roli though not willing to do, her face showed that she was upset.

Roli: Sir, any work to be done?

She asked to know for what he came to her cabin.

Sid: Roli, You are my PA and should know yourself.  But you being new to the work and not aware i am revealing myself that tomorrow is my birthday.  I wish to know what arrangement my PA is going to do for me to celebrate my birthday.

Roli forgot everything in a second hearing about his birthday.  

Roli: Really!!!

Roli hold his shoulders unknown to her in the happiness.

Sid: Yes Really!!!

Sid said holding her hip.

Roli as well as Siddhant were lost in the world.

Roli did not realise either she is holding his shoulders or he is holding her hip.

They looked at each other and had eyelock for a while..

After few minutes...

Roli returned to her conscious and took her hands from his shoulders..

Roli blushed and now look down to see him holding her hip..

He did not release his hold and was gazing at her..

Roli: Sir..

SId: Hmmm

He now tightened his grip.

ROli: Please leave me..

She got no strength on her voice now..

SId: What happend?  When you can hold my shoulders then why cant i..

He asked with a mischief smile and look raising his eyebrows.

Roli blushed and slightly pushed him.

She went the order side of the table.

SId: Roli!  I am waiting to know what you are going to do for my birthday as surprise!!!

Sid said and went out of her cabin with a smile.