Dressing and make up

Siddhant in his cabin was looking at Roli through the TV and found her tension raised due to his sudden approch on her.  He enjoyed seeing her like that and smiled.

Siddhant called Roli in the intercom.

Sid: Ms. Roli, come to my cabin.

Roli: Ok Sir..

Roli was wondering what happend now!  WHy is he calling to his cabin?  

ROli to herself: Oh God!  Please help me.  I never know the Receptionist job will be this much hectic & tension filled.  May be to hide that tension only the Receptionist all are doing 1 inch make up it seems..

Roli got a smile on thinking like that and went to his cabin with puzzle on her face.

Roli entered into his cabin asking permission and stood in front of him.

Siddhant not even lift his face to see her and was looking at his laptop and continued.

Sid: Ms. ROli, Dont you know to wish 'Good Morning'

ROli: 'Good Morning' Sir

Sid now lift his face to look at her.

Sid: I am not expecting now after I ask you about that.  you might have done that when you see for the first time of the day.  DOnt you learn all these in your school & college.

Roli was feeling bad to hear this as she is really not intented for not to wish.  But missing out of tension of the new job.

Roli: Sorry Sir.  I was concentrating on the phone and ..

Sid: And yes.  you dropped the phone like that.  You know the price of that instrument.  What if it break?

Roli: I did not do that purposefully Sir.  

Sid: So you got any plan to do such purposefully in future.

Roli: No Sir.  I will never do any such purposefully at any time.

Sid smiled and got up from his seat.  He slowly walk towards her from his place and continued talking...

Sid: Hmm..  Your plain face without any make up, simple chudidar though looking good does not seems to be of a receptionist.  Am i right?

By now Sid reached beside her and kept his hands in the chair and looked at her face turning his face towards her.

Roli: Sir, I told HR at the time of accepting the offer itself that i wont do any make up and wont wear any tight skirts like the other Receptionist.  After her acceptance for that only I accepted the offer.

Sid by now moved from there and semicircled her from behind to go beside her the other side from one side continuing his talk..

SId: Ms. ROli, I think you are forgetting again that I am your MD and not the HR.  She might have accepted.  But what will you do if I dont accept.  Will you wear those so called tight skirts and do make up...

Siddhant asked turning his face towards her again with a puzzle on his face looking for answer from her expression.

Roli: No SIr...

SId: Oh So rude!!! How can you deny something your MD is telling you to do?

Roli: I do agree that you are my MD and you have control on the profile to be handled by me.  But not over me for sure.  Dressing & make up of mine is only under control of mine and not my MD.

SIddhant raised his eyebrows on her answer and continue his walk towards his seat again.

SId: Well.  Wont you fear to deny what i told you to do bluntly.

Roli: Sir why should I fear when i have not commited any mistake.  Yes  I did afraid yesterday when i did mistake of holding you in the entrance without knowing you.  But now I am not wrong for sure.  SO why should I fear.

Sid: Good!!

Roli: Sir, you called me for this only.  Shall I go now?

Sid: Yes.  You can leave.

Roli rushed out from there to her place.  Though she denied him face to face and also told she is not afraid.  Her heart beat was increased a bit and mild shivering she can feel on her body.

Roli was thinking, what if he dismiss her for denying to dress up like a receptionist.  But I cant accept that also anyway.  I am willing to work in this company & prove myself.  In case if he dismiss me for these reasons nothing can be done other than quitting the job.

Roli was decided and continued her work and in the middle of her work whenever she found time took her notebook which she purcahsed for this order designs and started sketching the designs.

Siddhant who was monitoring her then & there found her doing something and zoom to see what she is doing and found her working something in the notebook.  

In the lunch time as usual he sent the office assistant to bring the notebook from her table when she went out for lunch.

Siddhant was amazed on seeing the beautiful designs prepared by Roli.  He admired each & every deisgn prepared elegant.  

Siddhant sent back the notebook to her desk and went to the dining hall taking his lunch box.

Siddhant found Roli alone in a small dining table meant for only 2 persons as she is yet to make friendship with others.  

Siddhant noticed other tables occupied with goups of people and went near the table of Roli and sat against her...