Leave on his birthday

Siddhant was eagerly waiting to know what Roli is going to do for his birthday.

He was not getting sleep thinking of it and also remembering the close moments they shared that day.  The soft touch of her on his shoulders and he scold himself for holding her hip very tight thinking she might have got pain out of it.

Roli was thinking deeply on what can be done as surprise for his birthday.  But her thoughts were drowning on that day's incident.  She hate herself for holding his shoulders like that which made him to hold her hip.  But she was thinking, how hard he is holding that the pain was remaining for next 1 hour.  Still she liked it.  SHe liked his first touch on her hip.  If that place might have not been office and he might have not been standing as MD, she might have joined his shoulders for sure.

Roli tried to control her thoughts which was running like gallopping horse.  She concentrated on what is to be done for his birthday and after few minutes & couple of hours efforts, she decided what is to be done.

Siddhant's Birthday...

He got ready at home and took blessings & wishes of the elders.

Mataji: Siddhant we wish you celebrate your next birthday with your wife.

Sid smiled.

Siddhant rushed towards his car as he was very eagerly waiting for Roli's surprise.

He reached office in few minutes drive.

Sid was happy on seeing the car of Roli & thought she might have reached by now.

Siddhant directly went to her cabin.  But found it empty.

He thought may be she is somewhere here or there & went to his cabin.

Sid occupied his seat and switched on the TV, Laptop everything wasting some time..

But Sid was unable to locate her in any of the camera footages..

SId called the reception.

SId: Ms. Roli reached office?

Receptionist: No SIr.  She informed leave today.

SId: Leave!!!

He disconnected the line.  He was restless.

Sid to himself: Roli i told you specifically that today is my birthday and expecting surprise from you.  You know how much eagerly i was waiting the whole night.  But i was never expecting this from you.

Sid was thinking what necessity might have come to her to take leave suddenly.

He was unable to control him and called the car driver.

Sid: Did you went to Ms. Roli house today?

Diver: Yes Sir.  But she said not coming to office today and told me to return.

Sid: Ok.  Was she normal.  I mean is something like unwell or anything.

Driver: No Sir.  She was normal only.  But she was not ready for office like daily.  She was on her casual dress..

Sid: Ok. Thanks.  you can go.

Sid was unable to bear this.

He called her mobile number, but got as switched off.

Sid: Roli, this is not acceptable.  Knowing it is my birthday, you have played with me.  Not even came to office to even to look or talk to me.  May be you are taking revenge for that day where i avoided you to see me.

He was restless.  He tried to concentrate in the work.  But No.  he was unable to.

Sid went out of his cabin and tried to mingle with other staffs checking the current status of the project.  By this he spend some time.  But not for very long.

He pushed the time very hard.  Slowly now it is lunch time.

He opened the lunch box.  But got no interest to eat his favorite dish also given by his mother specially prepared for his birthday.

Sid: Roli, i was thinking of telling you to feed the lunch today.  You know you have spoiled my whole day.  The day which I thought of more memorable day has become most ridiculous day of my life.

Sid loosen his tie and tried to relax himself drinking some water.

Sid: Roli, atleast i might have enjoyed with you like as usual.  Instead I went to tell you about my birthday thinking you will make some surprise.  But never thought you will vanish the whole day giving pain to me.

He was unable to divert his mind a second though tried very hard.

Sid decided to go home at least instead of staying in the office without Roli.

But few papers & cheques reached his table urgently requiring his sign.

After finishing all the tasks, it is almost 5:45 PM.

Sid: Enough is enough.  I cant stay here anymore.  I am going home.

He said angrily.

SId started from Office and travelled towards his home...