Jealous Roli

ROSID announced special bonus to the staffs for their cooperation on completing the project on time working overtime

All the staffs were excited.

Also ROSID arranged for a party to all the staffs to attend with their family.

The staffs were very much happy with the management and decided to cooperate well with them as they are also getting benefit on their contribution.

ROSID were getting more orders the days were passing.

One day...

Roli was at home as there was pooja at home and only Sid went to office.

Roli after finishing all the household works called Sid to remind him to start from office early for attending the pooja.

Sid took the phone and was talking to the receptionist.

Sid: Did you remember what i told you

Receptionist: Yes Sir. I do remember and will do that sir.

Sid: Come to my cabin once work is done.

Sid sent her out and started answering the call.

SId: Yes ROli!

Roli: What yes roli?  What is she doing in your cabin?

Sid: Who?  Receptionist?  I gave her work.

Roli: What is the necessity to call her to your cabin.  Why cant you instruct over intercom?

SId: What childishness is this?  She came to my cabin to give a courier cover and at that time i told her.

Roli: Why she is coming herself to give the cover to you?  Why cant she send it through some office assistant

SId: What silly question Roli?  Did i told her to bring herself?

ROli: Ok leave it.  Then why you are telling her to come to your cabin once work is done?  

Sid: Roli i called her to give the courier cover to her to be sent to our client.  which you know and right now it is not ready.  SO i told her to come once work is done.

Roli: You too cant send the cover through office assistant.  You wish her to come to your cabin.

Roli started crying.

Sid: ROli!!!  Why are you crying now?  As if i did some mistake with her.

Roli: You got some idea to do mistake too with her.  

Sid: ROli.

Roli: SO that is why you leave me at home and went to office so that you can be free without my disturbance right.

Sid: Roli What happend to you?  Nothing like that.  Remember you only did not come to office for pooja.

Roli: and what you said before that 'Did you remember what i told you'  What were you telling her before to remember.

Sid: Oh ROli!  I told her to send the mail circular to wish everyone for Ganapathy pooja.  That is what i reminded.

Roli: See you have changed.  you are behind other girls now.  If this is the position when i take one day leave then what if i stop coming to office.

Sid: ROli darling!  I think you did not eat today for pooja.  So your mind is disturbed.

Roli: You decided my mind also disturbed.  So you will tell me mad also now.

Sid: Oh god!  What can i talk to you if you keep on talking like this.

ROli: SO you are not even interested to talk to me.

SId: ROli!  

Roli: Its ok.  You got so many girls to talk now and no need to talk to me now.  Bye.

Roli disconnected the line leaving Siddhant confused...