Roli is ill

Roli wake up nearing the dawn as the climate was very cool and realised she slept while Sid is still driving.

Roli: Siddhant, How long you will driving dear?  Take some rest.  You made me sleep. But you are taking too much of strain.

Sid: Roli we reached almost dear.  Just see.  I will surely take rest in your lap in the cottage.  What you throught for what i made you to take rest.  So that you will handle me darling.

Roli smiled and released the pushback.  She started enjoying the climate and scenary.

ROSID reached the cottage in Kullu.

The climate was extremely cool.  They took the sweater from the bag and wear that.

Sid: Roli, lets have breakfast and go to our room.

Roli: Ok.  

They had breakfast and went to the room.

Roli sat in the bed and forward her hands to welcome Sid to her lap.

Sid with a smile lay down on her lap.

Roli caresses his hair and kissed on his forehead.

Sid was admiring her instead of sleeping.

Roli: Siddhant, time is there to admire me.  Now close your eyes and sleep like a good guy.  Ok.

Sid closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around her waist tightly and slept.

Roli was admiring her husband sleeping like a child on her lap.

She wrapped the blanket on him so that he will not feel cold.

Siddhant too slept nicely due to overnight driving tiredness.

After few hours when he wake up saw his wife admiring and smiling at him.

Roli: Are you relaxed now dear?

SId: Yes ROli.  But Sorry i slept on your lap and you were unable to take rest.

Roli: Nothing like that.  I already slept nicely on the way itself.  SO i was not getting sleep.

Sid pulled her close and kissed on her cheeks.

SId: Dont you feel hungry darling?

ROli: Yes.  I was waiting for you to get up.

Sid ordered the food in the intercom to the reception.

The food was delivered into their room itself.