is it not wrong?

Siddhant sat against Roli in the dining hall.  

Roli was shocked to see him sitting with her and was wondering how to react.  She remembered him giving lecture for not saying 'Good Morning' so now she rushed to say.

Roli:'Good Afternoon Sir'

SId: 'Good Afternoon'

The other staffs who were busy in giving work to hand and mouth for eating and talking noticed their MD came to Dining hall in the lunch time and got surprised.  The surprise is because, he normally do not come to Dining hall during lunch time as the tables will be occupied and will have his food only before or after lunch time when no one will be found in the Dining hall.

All started greeting him 'Good Afternoon' and the place has become pin drop silence as everyone stopped talking with each other and started eating without creating any sort of sound.  

Siddhant though felt odd to face this new situation of eating in the rush not interested to miss the opportunity to eat with her.

Siddhant opened his lunch box and had a look at her box.

Sid: Ms. ROli, What you brought for lunch today?

Roli: Sir.  Its chappati and Palak for Side dish.

Sid: Hmm.  Palak my favorite.  

Roli smiled as she was unable to understand what to react.

Sid: Ms. Roli, wont you ask me what i got today.

Roli: What you have got Sir?

Sid: it seems you only ask or say anything after i expect and tell you to do so.

Roli: Sorry SIr.

Sid: ANyway.  I too got chappati with Aloo mutter.  WIll you have some.

ROli: No SIr.  Thank you sir.

Sid smiled.

Sid: Ms. ROli, Dont worry.  We dont mix anything harmful in the food and that too when i am bringing for me.

Roli: Not like that Sir.

Sid: Then what.  Take a bit and taste.

Sid forward the box and ROli took a bit and ate.  It was really tasting well.

Roli: Sir, It is tasty.

Sid: Thanks.  By the way wont you offer your food to me even after i told you Palak is my favorite.

Roli: Sorry Sir.  Take this.  I thought you will not have food of your staffs.

Roli said with innocent face.

Roli forwarded her box to him.

Sid tasted the food and raised his eyebrows and expressed it as tasty.

SId: its really tasty Roli..

Roli: Thank you Sir.

All the staffs left the room one by one finishing their lunch.  Infact Roli too finished her lunch too.  But Siddhant was continuing some general discussion with Roli making her sit till his lunch got finished.

Finally Roli & Siddhant closed their lunch boxes and went to wash their hands. 

Roli took the tissue paper to wipe the wet hands while Siddhant looked at her.  Roli gave the tissue paper taken by her to him and took another one for her.

When they were throwing the used tissue paper wiping the wet hands, Siddhant looked at his watch showing the time as 2:30.

Sid: Ms. Roli, you know what the time is!

Roli immediately look at the watch and noticed the time..

ROli: Sir it is 2:30

Sid: Are you aware of the lunch timing of the office?

Roli: It is from 1 to 2 PM

Sid: Then why you are still in the dining hall till 2:30!

He asked looking at her expression.

Roli: Sir, but you only..

SId: What I only, you only?   Is it not wrong on your part?

Roli: No Sir..

Sid with a smile: What No Sir?  Are you right then?

Roli: Yes i was right as i cant go away when MD is talking to me which will be like insulting i felt.

SId:  No I cant accept.  It was your responsibility to see the time is up and leave the place when the lunch time finished informing me that you got work.

Roli: Sorry Sir.  Will do like that in future.

SId: Will do like what?  

Roli: WIll tell you i got work & go back to my work Sir.

Sid: Hmmm

ROli: Sir Now I got work sir. I am going to my place.

Roli left the dining hall and went to her place leaving Siddhant with a mischief smile.