Can't stay away

Roli was getting ready to office.

Of course with extra care as she is going to office for the first time after proposing their love, after sharing hugs & sweet kisses.

She is aware siddhant who won't leave any chance now to be behind her.

Roli blushed and got ready.

She rushed outside towards car & get into car back seat as usual.

Sid: PA madam I am not your driver.

Roli was shocked hearing his voice & understood he has come instead of sending driver.

She got down & went to the front seat.

Rosid shared a smile.

The car started its travel towards office.

 Sid: PA madam you said will take leave today.

Roli: MD sir yes I said but also agreed can't stay away from my MD.

Sid: well.  What all works you got today?

Roli: so many.  We need to make new designs for new orders.

Sid: so you will be busy.  Won't be able to spend time with me

Roli: what difference you have anyway you will see me in the CCTV

Sid: but roli CCTV will not give the sweet kisses & hugs

Roli: MD sir we are not going to office for kisses & hugs and only to work.  Once work done your PA will give whatever my MD ask for OK

Sid: PA madam have some pity on me.

Roli: no way MD sir.

They reached office.

All the staffs were seeing them together in the morning for the first time.  All greet them 'Good Morning'

While coming Roli informed Receptionist to order sweets and arrange all to meet in the conference hall.

Sid: PA madam sweets for our love confession

 Roli: MD sir after love confession you forgot everything or what.  We are returning completing the order successfully.  Also more orders..

Sid: you are right.  What can I do?  I forgot the world by you

Roli: MD sir.  All these romantic talks later.  Let's complete our works.  Remember we are coming to office after 3 days.  Your cabin has come.

Roli opened the door of his cabin & made him to get in.  Then she went to her cabin.

As roli said they got more accumulated works and they finished all those one by one.

Then they gathered in the conference hall.  Distributed sweets & also informed all about new orders.

Everyone were excited.  Roli instructed few preliminary works to be done by them.

All went to their places leaving Roli & Siddhant in the conference hall.

Siddhant tried to hold her hands.

Roli: MD sir we are in the conference hall and anyone can come at any moment.

Roli rushed out of the room.

Sid to himself: Roli darling let me see how long you are going to be away from me.

Roli went to her place & started the new designs.

Siddhant went to his cabin and was waiting to see what roli is going to do as he was sure she can't be away from him for long

Roli in a while was unable to concentrate in the new designs.  She tried again.  But he occupied her mind blocking any new ideas.

Roli after trying hard accepted her failure and closed the note.

She went to his cabin & locked the door.

Sid knowing she is coming pretend to be busy in the laptop.

Sid: my busy PA madam to my cabin!!

Roli: yes as my MD was waiting for me.

Roli went near his seat.

Sid: so PA madam was not looking for the MD.

Roli sat in the arm rest.

 Roli: why not!!! She was also missing you badly.

Sid with a smile wrap his hands around her and pulled her from arm rest to his lap.

Roli clasp her hands around his neck.

Sid: roli do you accept now you can't stay away from me.  You tried very hard since you get into the car.  But ..

She did not let him to talk further...