Reception and romantic night

ROSID got ready for the reception.

On the way Sid took her to the parlour to make simple hair style and light make up.

They reached the hotel where reception was arranged.

All the clients, friends, relatives, staffs were at the hall of the hotel and one by one everyone congratulated ROSID.

ROSID were looking very pretty in that beautiful dress.

Siddhant was in coat & suit while Roli was in designer saree gifted by Sujatha for their marriage.

Nice music was played and all enjoyed the party well.

Whoever came to the reception admired the beauty of the couple and istarte.

Photographs & Video were shooting the entire reception.

Photographer took additional photos with ROSID alone in different casual poses together to add in their album.

After a while dance started.

ROSID too joined the dance floor and started dancing together.

They enjoyed for long and finally went to have food after almost all left the hall other than their family members.

Finally they reached home again.  

ROSID went to their room while they found their room well decorated with arrangement of their elders during their reception time fuly with Red roses, baloons and candles.  The room was filled with sweet fragrance.

ROSID entered and locked the door.

They looked at each other.  Roli was unable to meet his eyes and blushed.

Her body was shivering a little and her heart beat increased and she lean on his shoulder.

Sid decided to relax her a little and move with her slowly...

Sid hold her hands and took her near the mirror.

He stand behind her and back hug her tightly

SId; ROli now look at the mirror.

ROli looked at the mirror reflecting the couple together.

SId: See how beautiful you are and how beautiful our pair is.  Today all whoever came to the hall for the reception admired us and said as best pair.  

Sid said removing her right ear ring and kissed on her ears.

Then moved his face to the otherside and removed the left ear right and kissed on her ears.

He kept the ear rings in the dressing table draw and continued..

Sid: All were debating who is lucky whether Siddhant for getting Roli or ROli for getting Siddhant.

He removed the neck lace and kissed on her neck.

Sid: Tell me darling who is lucky.

Sid caresses her hands from shoulders to her bangles and removed the bangles slowly.

SId turned her towards him and asked looking into her eyes.

Roli: Roli is lucky for Siddhant as well as Siddhant is lucky for ROli.  Do you see any differences between us dear.

Sid removed the pin of the saree and the saree dropped on the floor.

Sid: Of course not.  there is no difference.  No difference at all.

Sid took her in his arms and put her in the bed.

He lean towards her.

Sid caresses her hip and looked at her.

Roli pushed him and turned against him.

Sid undid the dhori and caresses her back through the neck line.

Roli blushed.

When she was unable to bear anymore she turned towards him and pulled him closer to hide on his chest.

Sid with a smile covered them with a blanket and took her in his arms to share sweet and beautiful moments...